Nice

Home Forums Global Off topic Nice

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

When you got nothing more to build, got enough ores and stuff, and you just want to take a little break and have some breathing space.

View post on imgur.com

#133136 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Curtesy of me 😉

#133150 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Also, very pretty build, Seth 😀

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Beijimon. Reason: Grammar fail
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Beijimon. Reason: Grammar fail AGAIN
    #133153 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Blocked

What in the world is ongoing when I am integrated somewhere else, mhm?

#133156 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Nice to see the creepy polar bear again 😀

#133160 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Who would need GM to make such a easy build lol.

#133163 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Emg, guys dats my house behind dat borin Polar bear.

#133169 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Wither, if you got any problems then talk to BornCorp, about such. Then to keep complaining about things such as these.`

#133172 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

Aren’t mod not suppose to fight?

#133175 Score: 0

LeMhnd
    Participant

This forum will be to an War Forum…

I don’t seen any player is friendly…

[Without Mods and Keymasters]

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  LeMhnd. Reason: Best English Ever
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  LeMhnd. Reason: I'm NOT from England
    #133187 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Well, all these acts are just tarnishing the server’s reputation

#133188 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Blocked

Wow, the real irony, war has indeed begun, again… Wither, get me back into the game now -.-

This ‘Nice’ Topic has suddenly not become nice anymore, the irony mhm…

#133195 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

What a stupid argument.

From what i remember, wither doesn’t want his stuff copied from his server because i think there was an issue wif prison before. I think its not gonna be fun if all servers have alot of the same plugins because then theres no “special” feature between the servers which clearly seems to be “competing”.

I don’t play creative but from what i see based on wither’s first reply, it seems to mean that the plugin which allows mr polar bear to siton a chair is from creative. Because it clearly doesn’t make sense that wither assumes the build is from creative. Soooo tavon maybe read first before typing although u finally understood it at the end.

I don’t really know what did wither change in his first reply but all he said was looks familiar. which i guess imply that it uses the same plugin as that in creative?

Shouldn’t Beji have taken dis into private skype or some thing if wither is still one of the mods since this is an internal issue and clearly everyone else misunderstood it and thought Wither said that mr Polar bear built it in creative.

Clearly no one cares about resolving this continuous barrage of dumb arguments. There’s no, oh its just wither’s fault, oh its just beji’s fault. Kinda seems to me that most of the people part of this dumb and stupid argument are mods who cannot keep calm and talk things out rationally. Instead wanna fan the flames. (Is trev still a mod?)

#133196 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Tako
    Wither was trying to say that megaseth made that in GM1 ( Creative mode) which is pure lie.

#133197 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Well im sorta talking more about the plugin here because if thats the case, then ander is just tossing in the plugin argument for no reason. Or Wither has deleted what he said about plugins.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Nice’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!