OMG Corrupted Chunks in my town

Home Forums Survival Bug/Glitch Report OMG Corrupted Chunks in my town

This topic contains 47 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

As you can see my town had been messed up. Not sure what happened. The dynamic map does not render the mess for some reason

#119938 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

It affected some of our resident’s plot.

#119944 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Why do corrupted chunks always have to happen to you.. Anyways, Forwarded, an Admin+ will help you.

#119956 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Did you do /t unclaim?

#119959 Score: 0

Anonymous

Clearly he didnt and wouldnt do /t unclaim, the server got corrupted and went into a towny lockdown. I know and can speak on behalf of the mayor because i myself is his co-mayor (i know my rank is temporarily removed due to my inactivity, in case i got hacked for some retarded reasons). Anyway, the server is whitelisted (idk if its by river or someone else, river said he got no perms and its game over for survival), please fix the corruption and fix the towny lockdown, we dont want to restart everything again…

#119966 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Melee, stop acting like it’s the end of the world, this is not uncommon, it happens a lot, so stop freaking out please.

#119967 Score: 0

Anonymous

In my eyes, its uncommon, i havent had corrupted chunks for a long time, in fact, i only got it once, where a chunk got stuck in the unloaded state forever, in the world of my trains, which affected the alightment of the line actually, disrupting the system. Therefore, in my eyes, it is the end of the world, it doesnt happen 99.6% of the time, which is why i am freaking out so much…

#120002 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I did not unclaim those lands. Some of the affected plots belong to residents, still bearing their ownership.

There is one part of the road got teleported into the wilderness, so clearly it is not unclaim

Also got one of the resident’s plot got teleported to the road. So it is more of chunks got jumbled up.

#120006 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I asked a question for more information about the glitch.

Sv is no longer in lock down mode, but whitelisted. It will be up tomorrow.

A corrupted file occurred and it might be ur plots. We will check if it is still there tomorrow.

#120011 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

It is still there

#120012 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Well the corruption is still there.

As you can see in Kawaii Kukie’s plot, the name is still there so that means I did not use /t unclaim

View post on imgur.com

Also in another picture you can see it lies in the middle of the road, and the tree got cut off also

View post on imgur.com

The sudden steep cliff also evidentally shows a replaced chunk

View post on imgur.com

Water not flowing out also shows it is not edited by humans

View post on imgur.com

#120013 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I hope there is a server rollback, I mean like that our town is very messy, plus need to relocate all resident’s stuff

#120014 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Also, see the chat in the picture below. /tc does not work
    Nation chat as well

View post on imgur.com

#120024 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

The issue is getting worse. more chunks are getting relocated to somewhere else. Even the house got lost somewhere else

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

#120026 Score: 0

Anonymous

Mai Gurd, this is suicide, the file is corrupted – From what I observe here. I think the only solution is to reset everything (again, maybe for 1.9?)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!