Prison Halloween Event

Home Forums Prison Feedback Prison Halloween Event

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FuriousKnight 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Hello EC Prisoners! Happy Halloween!

So.. for Halloween 2014, we opened a Halloween Mine for all ranks in Prison! It has higher ore rates than donor mines. It will be closed at Nov 1st 2014 at 00:00AM (or 12:00PM for some depending on your timezone). So.. Have fun and get rich in Prison! To access the mines, you can do /warp halloween in game.

So for the rules, don’t spawn any iron golems anywhere in Prison! We disabled it for now, but if you somehow can build one, please report it so we can disable it as soon as possible, there will be a penalty if you don’t report it!

Note: Rules and Event Time can be changed anytime depending on the situation.

Have Fun and Trick or Treat! :)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    #83491 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Ill be stuck on minecraft for the next 2 days straight, thanks EC 😉

#83493 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

dark leonard901 cant go to the event I don’t know why help him for me or any mod

#83502 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Fixed ^^

#83518 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Delete dis msg.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  Ali. Reason: fail
    #83519 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Delete dis.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  Ali. Reason: epic fail
    #83520 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Welp I can’t come sooooooo… No ranking up anytime soon xd and getting to G is pretty difficult for me now since dark modded me and I lost all my stuff including emeralddonor picks and sharp4 swords.

P.S it was the cursed place /warp Halloween where he modded me and a nub B ranker got my stuff. And once it was worse. Epic modded me and I was wearing my rank G armor. I went to /warp tutorial and a nub who just joined prison got my swords,darts, Shivs and a lot more op stuff including the g armor.

#83563 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Update: Extended event time, so it will ends after halloween ended in all timezones. Have fun :)

#83579 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Event has Ended. Thanks for the participation! More updates and events are coming to EC Prison! Stay tuned! :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Prison Halloween Event’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!