Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon1924

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon1924

This topic contains 77 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  BananaKing105 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

In Game Name: Tavon1924 and a few alts

Experience: I’ve been on this Server, for almost a Year now! And everyday gets better then the last day. And I’m glad to be still here with all of you guys and girls. <3
    I know about everything in Prison, and how it works. Know how to craft almost everything in Minecraft and Prison ( Almost )
    And almost every week I’m getting to know something new about the game. Like tips, crafting, and how fun the game can be.
    Even @AnderZ, seen me in action. He has a server and he Op me. And I started to get to know many many news things and he knows to as well.
    I mainly report everything. Yeah yeah yeah you guys my see it is useless but to me it’s not. But now a days i’ve been lacking on Prison reports becuase Irl and school and stuff and etc. I’m friendly to all players I try not to be Positive to all! Mods and Players. Even if they are rude, mean or even bullying me. I will stay calm and go with things. And if they take things to far i’ll just report.
    My attitude has also got way!!! Better then it was before. So there should be no probs there! 😀

How long do you been online?: Not to brag or show off or anything! But I am very very very! Active in game and the forums. In game time 5-15 hours a day or so. 17 hours on the weekends and 5-8hours on the weekdays
    Forums some what less but still active. Forums time. 5-6 hours daily. I try to be on the forums all day almost. But you know we all can’t stay online forever. :)

Why do you want to become a Mod?: Well you guys know that I have failed on my Mod Applys sadly. But that is a good thing when you think about it. Becuase keep failing made me get better as a Player and looking at players / Mods feedback. It made me get better.
    You guys know I report a ton of stuff almost daily or try to do it daily. But it will save me much time then coming to make a Prison Report but I can warn / mute he / she for what they have done.
    I have asked almost everyone Mod in Ec, that If I was ready to re-apply for Prison. And they said Yes.
    Jj, Jmillz, Ander, Ender, Bree, Dark, Dice, Agent and Banana About 3 or 4 of those Mods said almost. yet I still like / love there feedback anyways! 😀
    I Accepts mistakes, and learns from them I know that now thanks to you guys. <33 :)
    And also I have Cool headed, again now! So there should be no probs there as well! Well that’s it I hope you enjoy reading my Mod apply guys and thanks for your votes and feedback and Tell me what I need to work on!

Just a note real fast: Leonard901 do NOT! use my acc anymore becuase he has no use for it and I’m even going to make a new password later!

#103839 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Could you list the alts?

#103844 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Vote Up, yes I mean it. Not a joke.

Positives:

1. Friendly as hell
    2. Helpful to people new and old
    3. I love to call you my friend
    4. Overall, even though there’s been some bumps in the road, you’ve overcome hate, and won respect.
    5. Calm
    6. Obviously reports
    7. Ready to take on anything
    8. Active in-game
    9. Active in forums
    10. One time I did a test in my server (The server survival’s spawn is being built on) so see how mad you’d get if I jailed you and took everything away from you (Not to be mean, again it was a test), you passed it with flying colors, so this point means cool-headed
    11. Did I mention friendly?
    12. Awesome mod app
    13. Learned from all his mistakes
    14. Alright, some people really complain about his English.. Let me address this; His spelling and basic English vocabulary is awesome, however his grammar can tend to struggle, however, it’s easy enough to understand what he’s saying :)

Negatives:

1. In the past you’ve been a little whiney, but I think that’s changed.

Good luck on that mod application, you got this.

PS: Where are you? D:<

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #103848 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

I try not to be Positive to all!

Why Aren’t You Positive To All?!?! Will Vote Later.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  Mr_Tito361.
    #103852 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I am sorry about that I was going fast at the time and my Mom wanted me to eat and get on the PC.
    Tbh Wither I kind of forgot. I will look at them later. :)

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  2Federal.
    #103854 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Uh, I’m gonna hold my vote for later but there are a lot of grammer and spelling mistakes in the app like the last one and I would assume that one of the mistakes you made in there was accidental. Holding vote until later.

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  JuhJuhDuck.
    #103855 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Small error, we all make them ._.

#103867 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Vote Middle

Positives :

+Changed your behaviour to a better one. (You can see he’s starting to report less)

+Experienced

Negatives :

-I’m not sure if you’re still Cool Headed. :)

-Beast(BeastADragon)

#103868 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I’m not going to vote yet, but there’s a few problems.

1. I agree with jjpirate, there are A LOT of grammar mistakes in the mod app. Moderators need to be able to talk to pretty much any player. Some players use translators, or they learn English as a 2nd or 3rd language.

2. “I am sorry about that I was going fast at the time and my Mom wanted me to eat and get on the PC.” I’m assuming you mean getting off the PC and going to eat. You shouldn’t rush a mod app, you could save a mod app to google drive, or as a text document. You could even leave the page on.

3. I recommend that you change your password asap, and not later. Get your password from a random password gen, and don’t make one of those passwords like “hello” or “username” that can be easily memorized.

#103869 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Tavon your last mod app got denied for one reason. Your brother, leonard has easy access to your account. And has logged on before. For now I will Vote down but that doesn’t mean that I won’t change my mind

#103871 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

I’m not satisfied on the “why do you want to become a mod” part.Why?

Every reason you gave can be done by a member through the forums.You want him to get warned or muted?report him on the forums.Thats one of the reason forums exist.Oh you want him to get warned or muted in an instant?or you are just starting to feel lazy?

You guys are complaining about his grammar?what about this close friend of mine who has some “problems” with his sentences but is doing good at his job

@AnderZENZ since when did hell became friendly 0_o

So yeah,thats all I will say for now.
    my vote is a vote down due to account security.
    You may be my friend by I differ job from friends

#103873 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

@AnderZENZ since when did hell became friendly 0_o”
    Squirtle don’t doubt tavon :) I know he can moderate the server and chat

As for my vote

Vote up
    Negative:a bit of grammar problems here and there but understandable
    Possitive:i dont know where to start… Lets say that man your attitude towards other players have improved so much
    Helpful
    Experienced as a member
    Cool headed
    Reports a hell load of players
    Very active in game and forums

wish you the best of luck!

-Prison Mod Ender243

#103877 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote Down,

-Had an unorthodox behavior that cannot be erased just yet.
    -Not a good mod material

Ender, everyone has their opinions. Some of it might be sagacious, or the opposite. If he/she deserves to be mod, he/she’ll get it. But we’re merely stating our opinions here.

#103878 Score: 0

SunnyBro
    Participant

Vote down Becuase your a scr0b
    Jk, jk.
    VOTE UP!
    Positives:
    Dam your friendly
    Positive attitude
    Experienced
    Good mod app
    Willing to help
    NEGATIVES

Got rid off sonic pic D:
    Other then that, you are really active! Good luck tavon!

#103882 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

not gonna wot yet.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Prison Mod Apply! -Tavon1924’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!