Pro5Mans Ban Appeal

Home Forums Prison Punishment Appeal Pro5Mans Ban Appeal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pro5Man
    Participant

Pro5Man
    4/18/15
    Donor Scamming (i was ip banned i wasnt banned it was my brothers frezyfrosty and djmtoners)
    Bananaking and ender
    Because i shoudlnt sufffer for there wrong choices and u should just ban then straight up and not the IP. (just think how u would feel in my shoes thats what im feeling right now)

#103824 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Any person getting banned gets an automatic IP-ban, regardless of family members or not.

#103828 Score: 0

Pro5Man
    Participant

well i didnt get banned my family member got banned and my ip was banned so that made me get banned

#103829 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Any familiy members getting banned mean you also get banned to prevent bypassing and etc

#103831 Score: 0

Pro5Man
    Participant

thats not fair though like i shouldnt have to suffer for someone elses bad choices that not even right like seriously just ban them seperate plz like i swear that noone will bypass like i really would like to play prison and ur preventing that

#103833 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

We arent, it is your siblings’ fault to not think twice when we said “who is selling donor” so it is your fault as well to not tell them to not do it.
    I think if they don’t make a ban appeal you cannot be unbanned so ask them to make a ban appeal

#103834 Score: 0

Pro5Man
    Participant

ok ill go tellem

#103887 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Steve has invaded the forums.

#117847 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!