Raythefirstblood

Home Forums Survival Player Reports Raythefirstblood

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vizualswami
    Participant

I was in my town normal day and he decides to TPA to me, I set up a dirt room to make sure he doesnt go anywhere beyond my town and I tpa accepted and he pvp TAGGED me first, I had no choice but to draw out my lava bucket and kill him because his intentions were to kill me, I know this because after my friend killed him the things in his inventory were Iron armor, iron sword, and after that he flew during PvP, yes we were attacking him and he was trying to escape his death and kept flying, and NO it was not potion of leap because he was in the air. Also, I’ve noticed that me and my cousin Coolboy11768x was trying to kill him we’ve wielded an iron sword trying to attack him, but we figured he was using /heal, I hope for that admins to check the logs because my computer is not fast enough to run but I’m pretty sure he’s always using /heal in his PvPs because when we were attacking him he took damage but was never dying, and NO he was not using any potions because right after we kill him, he does /back with no armor and we try attacking him again wielding swords but he does not die. I hope you guys look into that and the logs. THe time was around 12:40-12:55 8/29/2015

#119879 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

He clearly abuses his perms. They should be removed

#119882 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

river told me his fly is been removed… and he also killed me today with his fly and aaron died :/ his fly needs too be removed.

#119884 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The thing that removes donors’ fly is broken, sorry for this.

#119940 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Well it looks like we have to remove the donor completely, but thats way too harsh

#119941 Score: 0

Anonymous

Aah, River, while you are here, Survival is currently in a lock down, please whitelist the server and fix it asap

#121301 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

By the way, /heal has a cooldown.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!