Sneak Peak Youtube Video

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Sneak Peak Youtube Video

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

#75158 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

seems nice good job guys

#75160 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

This is almost better than the EC survival spawn!

#75163 Score: 0

Antonij
    Participant

Nice video 😀 . And thank you Rogue 😛

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  Antonij.
    #75165 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

i forgot. Derp

This was update V2.0 In factions. Everything is being added

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY FACTIONS IS WHITELISTED. –> TRANSERING INTO AN OP FACTION SERVER.

#75174 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Try to leave suggestions on the Forums on what we should add in the update, we’re going to massively change Factions and we’re doing this to try to increase the amount of players on Factions.

#75194 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Add a PvP arena. It would be better than warzone. 1 big arena full of fighters. Think about it. Cuz my bro plays factions on another server just for PvP. And believe me, it is awesome. He also met bloonsmaster there. If it wasn’t considered advertising, I would mention the server’s IP. And there aren’t many faction s there, there is only a PvP arena. I have a map in mind, so if u guys like I’ll upload it. But wait for at least a week for me to finish it.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  ChillzKillz99.
    #75196 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Wow this is nice. Me and my bro (SaboorAhmad99(chillzkillz99)) can build a map together on lan. :DD

#75201 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

The safezone platform should be smaller. It should be like, when you fall out of spawn you should be in warzone…

#75202 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

00100101, we can’t do that, if we can, then we would, but we use chunks to scan and SafeZone and WarZone is considered a faction so we have to claim 16×16.

And Alipvp and SaboorAhmad99, we appreciate your effort, but we have builders, you can build the map, but we won’t guarantee it will be used, sorry.

#75203 Score: 0

Participant
    7 pts

maximinoS, Tell wither to check skype, and i meant to just open the sides of the spawn sphere, and make it a bit more obvious that the platform is still safezone..
    I know about this safezone problem, I had the same on my server…

#75242 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Well I have started working on he arena and it is turning out to be awesome. I am all using reds to e and command blocks. I hope it will be accepted, just like in SV we use the command /wild to to to a random place, /arena can be used to tp to a random place in the arena. Even if it isnt accepted, i wont be mad. I will be temporarily leaving ec and mc for a prolonged period, so i want to do something for this server.

#75247 Score: 0

SevenFootMonst3r
    Participant

This actually looks pretty great, good job guys. I like the titles above each entrance which obviosuly lead to different places on the faction map.. It’s something new to EC and looks good.

#75832 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

wither next time pls put only link cuz it only shows 1 part of the vid, but anyway I LIKE THIS VERSION

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!