Some mod is abusing In Prison

Home Forums Prison Reports Some mod is abusing In Prison

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Own7ge 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Its the third time this happened, My blackmart was sealed, I had 75k+, Came back, There were minerals in My blackmart and I went bankrupt. Wut the hell is this? who is this dude? If I closed my bm Its Closed. Why open it and Sell stuff? This is the THIRD time this happened. so whoever this is, stop!

#94585 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

1. Calm Down.
    2. It might be not a Mod. I’ll explain why.

——————————–
    ——————————–

First thing you might not know that you are capable of breaking blocks and then they return back. Kind of glichy.. So people might keep breaking the block and left click so fast they sell the stuff.

Don’t accuse anyone, it’s your fault you didn’t take off the signs. PLease next time think twice before accusing any Mod. Thanks In Return.

I will suggest giving the Bm owner a command of closing the shop with Bedrock.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  Own7ge. Reason: Suggestion
    #94588 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Like own said, its possible to “try” to break the block, and use the delay to use the sell signs before the block re-appeared. So we suggest you to remove the signs next time its closed, or make double layers :)

#94595 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Okeh Den ‘_’

#94598 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I don’t think it’s a mod, but the one doing this will certainly be punished, it is abusing a glitch after all.
    For future occasions, I recommend you do what Dark and Own said, and remove your signs or make a double layer.

#94608 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Can u guys explain me with a screenshot pls D;

#94734 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Alipvp is pretty calm lol

1. Did you have 0$ balance or a negative amount balance?

#94752 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

… Wither. 1. Take a look at the caps. 2. He lost the money from bm.. Problem Solve. He was accusing a member of the Mod team. So I corrected him.

#95428 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

Guys isnt it prison the person who did the glich did it fora reason
    maybe needed money but one thing i know is to use exploits in prison

#116838 Score: 0

Anonymous

Its a glitch, this is bannable -.-

Bump!

Reminder: Catch SGDQ 2015 now @ https://gamesdonequick.com/ Current and Last Game is Chrono Trigger.

#116843 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Melee stop bumping other people’s topics just cuz u want your replies at 1k+

#116855 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Dealt With a long time ago

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Some mod is abusing In Prison’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!