Some suggestions (Donor & Non-Donor)

Home Forums Prison Feedback Some suggestions (Donor & Non-Donor)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Leonando134 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

To start off with:

Donor – A certain donor rank (Maybe Diamond+?) gets a /repair every 24 hours.

Everyone – How about when mining, there’s a random&rare chance that something will drop, that could be used as a token for a special shop for potions or other stuff.

Everyone – Custom/Special enchants? Like, a room where you can buy enchants for the tool in your hand – for example, I’m holding a diamond pickaxe, and I have $50,000 in my /bal, and I want Fortune 3 on the pick, I right-click the sign, get the enchant, $50,000 gets taken out of my /bal, and be on my way.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  megaseth.
    #72067 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Since I can’t edit the post…

More kits? XD
    Possibly specific ranks get better kits?
    Not very detailed, sorry, but not all too sure what to say for the kits, since I’m only B rank, and not sure what higher ranks get

#72069 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Thanks for your Suggestion We will see about it :)

#72072 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Hello there, about your suggestions above..
    1. /repair command for donors every certain time seems like a good idea. We will consider it.
    2. For random item drops when mining.. Can you specify more about that? Like how will it works, where will be the items drop from, etc? And We will need a plugin that can do that thing very well. It will be very helpful if you can provide a suitable plugin for us.
    3. Custom special enchants with certain prices will be very useful since we can’t enchant mining tools anymore (axe, pickaxe, shovel, etc). We will consider it.
    4. For special kits, we already have it. It’s a set of rank gear. Higher rank gear is always better than the previous rank. We also have special shivs to balance it since the gears are quiet strong.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    #72078 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

You’re on a roll today Megaseth! 😀 gg

#72080 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Mebbe this could work :3

#72082 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Im still confuse XD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!