Sorry

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Sorry

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Bongo 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

MeisterCraft
    Participant

Banned from bongo for abusing a glitch without knowing sorry for abusing and i swear i didn’t know that abusing a glitch can lead to ban

#64453 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

You where abusing a duping glitch. Im sure you knew you could be banned for that.

#64456 Score: 0

notreallyme
    Blocked

lol duping glitch thats pretty obvious mate

#64466 Score: 0

MeisterCraft
    Participant

i am perm ban ? and second i didn’t know , and i asked bleh about this glitch and he said that it’s normal , third i had only some cobble and wood that i gave them to poor people

#64472 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Meister, to answer your objections:
    1-Yes, sorry to say this, but you’re perm-banned. Maybe you can be unbanned.
    2-I don’t think bleh would’ve told you this.. Just being suspicious.
    3-It’s not a reason to abuse a glitch. Though it’s nice from you to help even if you didn’t get a lot of items, this doesn’t mean that you can abuse and use a glitch after to get your items.
    This is of course not an official answer, only my opinion.

~Deleted Dictionnary {DD}

#64491 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

You didn’t know you where abusing a glitch ? Than why did you relog up to 3 times and give the items away. Also ”i had only some cobble and wood”, like Dice said thats still duping. We will consider your ban.

#64492 Score: 0

notreallyme
    Blocked

loooooool bs bleh said its fine duping is not ok bro and whats with servival skills fixed it and now its down again

#64494 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

“i had only some cobble and wood that i gave them to poor people” = Wait, so now I’m poor? If any mods/admins are looking at this, I believe I have some of Meistercraft’s duped cobblestone/wood and I think some dirt too I’m not sure about the dirt. Don’t take it out from my chests because some of it is actually not duped and is my own legitimate stuff. Once the server is back up I’d be glad to show it so you guys can clear it all out or I could do it on my own either one.

-shivpatel122

#64495 Score: 0

notreallyme
    Blocked

hahahah shivpatel was it for the farm

#64714 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

So Meistercraft, did you already see what you did wrong or do you still have no idea.

#64716 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Clear all dat guyz stuff for duping >:O And make a proper ban appeal i guess?

#64717 Score: 0

hi
    Participant

Lol, notreallyme, maybe… So Bongo should I wait until you get online or should I just ask any upper ranked moderator about those duped items given to me?

#64722 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Dirt and cobble for the poor? Diamonds and gold for the rich? Just by how ironic this is.

#64779 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

No response so denied.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sorry’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!