Spamming and bullying (Not sure whether this can be a report…)

Home Forums Factions Reports / Bugs / Glitches Spamming and bullying (Not sure whether this can be a report…)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by   8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Participant

This guy was really disrespectful. He kept spamming comments about bearwarrior and called him “noob” several times.
    Bully

#128839 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Once = Not against the rules
    Spamming it = Is against the rules

#128843 Score: 0

Participant

@AnderZENZ No, I mean the bully part. Sorry if I didn’t elaborate on it properly lol

#128853 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I cannot see those images on mobile.

#128859 Score: 0

Participant

Sorry Wither
    I tried to upload them on imgur but it said there was too many people uploading images

#128860 Score: 0

Participant

Minecraft

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by  .
    #128909 Score: 0

Participant

*Up

#128983 Score: 0

Participant

View post on imgur.com

More coming from him in the Prison Server

#128984 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

TyTaggartDP , what I did Isn’t violating any rules unless I spam it , being called or calling others nub is fine because nub means ? = newbie or a new player , that isn’t bullying , I get called noob lots of times too but in /msg but rather than report it I ignore it cuz it’s the best thing to do , what I did is just a small thing and that is call someone a noob ? but you dont know what happens to the servers ? so many hackers , pvping , flying , stealing , killing and etc… , some are banned some are not , I suggest you focus on those and once again I am not spamming , It’s called cutting my sentence because it can’t fit in the whole chat bar….

#128985 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Holy crap! Herobrine invades the prison?? And first time ever the prison is night time??

Herobrine >> Watch out, I am here to seek revenge and kill every mortals I see! I will fill this place with terror and you will face eternal blindness! There is no escape from the killer of ALL SOULS! MUHAHAAHAHHA!

#128986 Score: 0

iStyle
    Participant

Lol DragonEnginner xD

#128989 Score: 0

Participant

@iStyle To be polite, I’m pretty sure that the term “noob” is a bad way of saying “newbie”. And… I don’t think those players are newbies anyway o.O but I guess it’s for the moderators/keymasters to decide… And what about “fa*”? I’m pretty sure these all are considered to be disrespectful. If you wanted to tease, at least don’t be so rude.
    Sorry for the cursing.

#128996 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I reported someone saying “noob” before and the mod said it is not offensive enough

#128998 Score: 0

Participant

Well, it’s up to there to see whether it’s an offensive act, since he also cursed.

#129062 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

@TyTaggartDP in Factions, you’re allowed to curse now but you can’t use it to disrespect. Is the person who’s doing this disrespecting him using curse? Can we see the proof of him disrespecting with curse?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!