Stop YULIN

Home Forums Global Off topic Stop YULIN

This topic contains 23 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  xXGLGXx 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

There is a festival in China called YULIN Dog Eating Festival in China where they kill approx. 10k dogs per year for some religious reasons[I guess].
    Please sign up this petition to stop so:- https://www.change.org/p/stop-the-yulin-dog-meat-eating-festival

Share it with your friends.In total, 4.5M people are needed to sign this petition and 4.2M signed up already.So with your help and other’s help we can accomplish the 4.5M aim bit by bit.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reading!

#113909 Score: 0

cjeesder
    Participant

hey dude,I from China and i don’t even eat dog 😛

#113910 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

It’s an Asian Delicacy…

People don’t just kill random dogs, they raise specific types of dogs to kill and eat. It’s a real celebration and is part of the tradition for years.

it’s just like Your just trying to stop a holiday in America like 4th of July. (Independence day)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  Wither.
    #113913 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

So weird how we are all humans and we are the same yet so different on each side of the wold (coming from Canada)

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  BananaKing105.
    #113915 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

There is a big difference between YuLin and Independence day of America.
    I wanted to include a video showing how The YULIN festival is done[In the video it showed that people catch the stray dogs and put them in cage and more] but since since this game is mostly for kids ,i did not want to post the video here :).>

Share the words!
    PS:I’m not blaming chinese for this festival since lot of them have been following this tradition for years and i know that not all chinese celebrate this.

#113916 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I will not sign it because I have a dog.

#113917 Score: 0

Anonymous

Hmm, lets see what happens

#113918 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Instead on focusing on just dogs. Why not just the abusive slaughter of all animals. Chickens or dogs, they are the same.
    http://forcechange.com/138780/demand-full-penalty-for-violently-abusive-slaughterhouse/

#113923 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

It’s like raising rabbits to eat. Rabbits are both house animals and food. Some people even raise chickens to be house animals. I don’t see anything wrong with the dog festival just because they are eating a Completely different breed of dogs than the ones you guys makes pets out of. not signing petition

#113940 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Hopefully there wony be something liek dat for endahmen or i cri :’c

#113941 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ What about Andermen? D: y u no care about Andermen

#113946 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^ander48

#113948 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’m not ander28, ander48, or ander778 -.- I’ve already cleared this up ages ago

#113949 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

If you’re not them… Then who are they?! o.O
    (Cue X-files music)

#113951 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

Post the video. Post it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!