Suggestions to improve mines and blocks.

Home Forums Prison Feedback Suggestions to improve mines and blocks.

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  siverbullet 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Hi all, I would like to suggest some ways to improve the mines, for both the ore mines and the wood mines, such as including rare items and special items. The purpose is to keep players coming back to hunt for them, and add a bit of “fun” into mining.

At the current state the mines just seems pretty plain, nothing unique, just keep mining and mining and mining, aiming to rank up as soon as possible. This easily making the game boring pretty fast.

Here is my suggestions for the mines:

Rank A Ore Mines:
    – Can remain the same,
    – Include about 3 gold ores per reset, but the gold ores and ingots will not be sell-able in Rank A shop, only through blackmarket.

Rank A Wood Mines:
    – Can include more wood varieties such as Birch, Jungle and Oak Logs, and greater proportion of Birch, Jungle and Oak Leaves. The wood are mixed at equal proportion.

Rank B Ore Mines:
    – Can remain the same
    – Include red sandstones as rare items, maybe $2 per red sandstones
    – Some sands that will fall on players.

Rank B Wood Mines:
    – Same as the newly suggested Rank A wood mines, but include spruce logs and spruce leaves, totalling 4 wood types.

Rank C Ore Mines:
    – Include fire that can burn unsuspecting players, about 50 fires per reset (not lava).
    – There should also be a small proportion of soul sands and glowstones.
    – A small proportion of diamond ores is good.

Rank C Wood Mines:
    – Same as the newly suggested Rank B wood mines, but include acacia logs and acacia leaves, totalling 5 wood types.

Rank D Ore Mines:
    – Mix of stones and cobblestones
    – Include about 10 silverfish stone blocks per reset

Rank D Wood Mines:
    – Same as the newly suggested Rank C wood mines, but include dark oak logs and dark oak leaves, totalling 6 wood types.

Rank E Ore Mines:
    – Add some dirts and sands as well, like Rank F.
    – I do not have much knowledge about this Rank’s mine so I am not able to make many suggestions here.

Rank E Wood Mines:
    – Since people have a plot at this rank, this mine will have more variety of things. May include logs, fences, stairs, crafting table, wooden planks, leaves and slabs, at OAK variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank F Ore Mines:
    – Other than white clay, may include different colours of stained clay.
    – Rare finds like dirts and sands is good.

Rank F Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank E Wood mines, but include birch variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank G Ore Mines:
    – Include about 50 silverfish stone blocks per reset
    – There may also be lava, about 25 per reset.
    – May start including iron blocks.
    – Include sponges (about 3 per reset), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.

Rank G Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank F Wood mines, but may include jungle variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank H Ore Mines:
    – Include about 150 silverfish stone blocks per reset
    – There may also be lava, about 70 per reset.
    – Very rare finds of gold and diamond blocks
    – Include sponges (about 5 per reset), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Include small amount of cobwebs (about 50 per reset)

Rank H Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank G Wood mines, but may include spruce variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank I Ore Mines:
    – There may also be lava, about 250 per reset.
    – May start including iron blocks as a common finds.
    – Include sponges (about 7 per reset), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Include some bedrocks to make road blocks, about 50 per reset.
    – Include small amount of cobwebs (about 100 per reset)

Rank I Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank H Wood mines, but may include acacia variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank J Ore Mines:
    – Mix of stone bricks, mossy stone bricks and cracked stone bricks
    – Include about 400 silverfish stone blocks per reset
    – There may also be lava, about 250 per reset.
    – Include sponges (about 10 per reset), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Include some bedrocks to make road blocks, about 100 per reset.
    – Include water source blocks to drown players, about 75 per reset.
    – Include small amount of cobwebs (about 200 per reset)

Rank J Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank I Wood mines, but may include dark oak variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank K Ore Mines:
    – Include about 800 silverfish stone blocks per reset
    – There may also be lava, about 400 per reset.
    – Include sponges (about 12 per reset), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Include some bedrocks to make road blocks, about 250 per reset.
    – Include water source blocks to drown players, about 150 per reset.
    – If possible, make the pit bottomless, so players can die by falling into the void
    – Include small amount of cobwebs (about 500 per reset)
    – Include TNTs

Rank K Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank D mines (Mixture of 6 different log types and leaf types), but with FIRE to burn down the woods.

Rank L Ore Mines:
    – Include about 1500 silverfish stone blocks per reset
    – There may also be lava, about 1000 per reset.
    – Include sponges (about 15 per reset), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Include some bedrocks to make road blocks, about 500 per reset.
    – Include water source blocks to drown players, about 250 per reset.
    – If possible, make the pit bottomless, so players can die by falling into the void
    – Include small amount of cobwebs (about 1000 per reset)
    – Include TNTs

Rank L Wood Mines:
    – Same as Rank K mine, but MORE FIRES!!!

As for donor mines, I would suggest this:
    For Iron, Gold and Diamond donors, their mine’s mining medium can be something that can be mined away easily, like snow, clay etc.

For Prestige, Platinum and Emerald donors, their mine’s mining medium can be water (basically no need to mine), the ores are all just exposed for miners to see. The downside is that the mining speed is slow, and can suffocate inside.

I wouldn’t suggest aqua affinity and respiration helmets and depth strider boots so as to make the game more balanced.

For blocks:
    If possible include elements like maze, bridges, traps, changing paths, parkour (can use as short cuts), ambush areas, dark paths etc into the blocks’ pvp area, so as to make life more interesting.

I welcome any feedback to this :)

#109529 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

I like all of these.Have a bit more fun rather than mine headless. xD

But with cobwebs to strings you can make bows!

#109534 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

The mods probably won’t tear apart what they’ve already built just for this ._. Also, the mines are INTENDED to be safe, with the exception of a fall trap or something. I think that’s why they removed the floating H mine.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Autocorrect is officially my worst enemy, God dengit
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Can I find where autocorrect is and murder is
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Screw off already autocorrect, I know what I'm doing
    #109539 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Off topic

Autocorrect is officially my worst enemy, God dengit

Can I find where autocorrect is and murder is

Screw off already autocorrect, I know what I’m doing

Can i join you in your quest to murder auto-correct?

#109560 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

The blocks may use for hardcore ranks, but I believe the mines will be suitable for implementing in existing mines.

What’s the fun without “fun”? This will make life in prison interesting 😀

#109562 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

… jajajajajaja mine nu gud if dangurus

#109564 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

If this is more suitable for hardcore rank (The silverfish, lava, water), then I think the mods should implement, like I said, this is a suggestion from me, you can take some ideas, not all.

But I would like to have rare finds like the sponge to trade for rank crates, and some other rare and expensive stuff.

#109620 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Lovely ideas but in normal prison it is not much of a use, hardcore however is better because it’s hardcore lol it’s meant to be dangerous in ways.

#109621 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I would suggest increase the proportion of those items, seems to be too little :)

#109676 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Planned for Hardcore Ranks
    Not gonna implement 100% of it. But 80% of it will be used. Thanks for the suggestions :)

#109819 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Sorry, here are some small changes to proportion of different block types for the different mines, because I realised that the number of blocks stated (such as silverfish blocks) are too little in each reset. The more there are, the more interesting it gets :) ~ hehehe

Rank A Ore Mines:
    – Can remain the same,
    – Gold ores (0.01% per reset), but the gold ores and ingots will not be sell-able in Rank A shop, only through blackmarket.

Rank A Wood Mines:
    – Can include more wood varieties such as Birch, Jungle and Oak Logs, and greater proportion of Birch, Jungle and Oak Leaves. The wood are mixed at equal proportion.

Rank B Ore Mines:
    – Can remain the same
    – Red sandstones as rare items (1% per reset), maybe $5 per red sandstones
    – Sands (5% per reset) that will fall on players.

Rank B Wood Mines:
    – Same as the newly suggested Rank A wood mines, but include spruce logs and spruce leaves, totalling 4 wood types.

Rank C Ore Mines:
    – Fire (10% per reset) (not lava).
    – Small proportion of soul sands and glowstones (5% per reset each).
    – A small proportion of diamond ores is good (0.01% per reset).

Rank C Wood Mines:
    – Same as the newly suggested Rank B wood mines, but include acacia logs and acacia leaves, totalling 5 wood types.

Rank D Ore Mines:
    – Silverfish stone blocks (1% per reset)

Rank D Wood Mines:
    – Same as the newly suggested Rank C wood mines, but include dark oak logs and dark oak leaves, totalling 6 wood types.

Rank E Ore Mines:
    – Dirts and sands (0.01% per reset each), like Rank F.
    – I do not have much knowledge about this Rank’s mine so I am not able to make many suggestions here.

Rank E Wood Mines:
    – Since people have a plot at this rank, this mine will have more variety of things. May include logs, fences, stairs, crafting table, wooden planks, leaves and slabs, at OAK variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank F Ore Mines:
    – Other than white clay, may include different colours of stained clay,
    – Dirts and sands (0.1% per reset each).

Rank F Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank E Wood mines, but include birch variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank G Ore Mines:
    – Silverfish stone blocks (3% per reset)
    – Lava (3% per reset)
    – Include sponges (0.01% per reset) (or something unobtainable through prison server), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.

Rank G Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank F Wood mines, but may include jungle variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank H Ore Mines:
    – Silverfish stone blocks (5% per reset)
    – Lava (5% per reset).
    – Gold and diamond blocks (0.01% per reset each)
    – Include sponges (0.01% per reset) (or something unobtainable through prison server), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Cobwebs (5% per reset)

Rank H Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank G Wood mines, but may include spruce variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank I Ore Mines:
    – Lava (7% per reset).
    – May start including iron blocks as common finds.
    – Cobwebs (7% per reset)
    – Bedrocks (5% per reset).

Rank I Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank H Wood mines, but may include acacia variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank J Ore Mines:
    – Mix of stone bricks, mossy stone bricks and cracked stone bricks
    – Silverfish stone blocks (5% per reset)
    – Lava (5% per reset).
    – Include sponges (0.03% per reset) (or something unobtainable through prison server), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Cobwebs (5% per reset)
    – Water source blocks (5% per reset)

Rank J Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank I Wood mines, but may include dark oak variant. May include pumpkins and melons.

Rank K Ore Mines:
    – Silverfish stone blocks (7% per reset)
    – Lava (7% per reset).
    – Include sponges (0.05% per reset) (or something unobtainable through prison server), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Water source blocks (5% per reset)
    – Bottomless pit, for players to fall to their death
    – Cobwebs (5% per reset)
    – TNTs (3% per reset)

Rank K Wood Mines:
    – Same as newly suggested Rank D mines (Mixture of 6 different log types and leaf types), but with FIRE to burn down the woods (Fire at 5% per reset).

Rank L Ore Mines:
    – Silverfish stone blocks (10% per reset)
    – Lava (10% per reset).
    – Include sponges (0.1% per reset) (or something unobtainable through prison server), that can be used to trade for Rank crates.
    – Bedrocks (7% per reset).
    – Water source blocks (7% per reset)
    – Bottomless pit, for players to fall to their death
    – Cobwebs (7% per reset)
    – TNTs (5% per reset)

Rank L Wood Mines:
    – Same as Rank K mine, but MORE FIRES!!! (Fire at 10% per reset)

#109820 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

10% per reset is a ton… You’re basically ruining the mines, just stop..

#109821 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

This is what hardcore rank is about, anyway if there is just too much of those dangerous stuff, they can always reduce the number.

#109823 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Then say “Hardcore K.” Still, 10% of a deadly block is a lot even for hardcore..

#109826 Score: 0

Anonymous

Good Ideas for hardcore, but so out of proportion -.-

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!