Survival suggestion

Home Forums Survival Feedback Survival suggestion

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Dem people are starting to get rich again dont you think?

So these are for members
    /fix deducting 15K per use
    /back deducting 25K per use
    /tpa deducting 500 per use
    /tppos (might not be a very good idea but yolo) deducting 32K per use (because its kinda op)
    Make potato and carrots sellable
    Add more anvils to /warp blacksmith xD
    May need some adjustments for pricing but hopefully this can be implemented 😛 thanks for reading

#119363 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I don’t really think they should trade 3 WE tokens for a spawner, because in the old survival, those farmers bought using WE tokens destroyed the economy. Please do not repeat the problem again. Naturally generated spawners are ok, and can be used as a farm.

As money are difficult to earn, so as keeping to the town upkeep. Like Primus’s town Ancients already hit 10k upkeep per day, and their town bank only has 100k left. So it will be good to make a cap for upkeep, like 5k maximum upkeep. Which means the upkeep will not increase beyond 5k.

#119366 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I disagree with all the ideas pf ender except sell and anvil

#119372 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

wth click survival market list and u see carrots there please fix.
    But the tpa suggestions aren’t that good coz that’s very costly i reckon

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  jwidja.
    #119378 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

thats why i said it needed some adjustments 😛 it may be too costly

#119380 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Hold on, are you telling me they still allowed WE tokens and the 3 token spawner trade?! Looks like the economy is failing again…

#119385 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

You go /t spawn XP and you will know. There is a blaze spawner, skeleton spawner, zombie spawner and cave spider spawner. It is not possible for nether mobs spawner to be in the same world as overworld mobs spawner by default.

#119465 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Deez nutz (bump)

#119466 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Sorry double post ;-; edit button RIP

back to main point
    Made a few asjustments to pricings

/fix 2.5K per use
    /back 3.5K per use
    /tpa 250 per use(prevents tpa spams)
    /tppos 5.5K per use with a 1min cooldown

#119472 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Could you also tell me what happened to donor perks?

This basically makes not a good point for people to buy donor when u can pay in game cash for these command.

#119473 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Also, isn’t /tppos a command that allows you to teleport to co-ordinates? $5,500 per use or not, I highly doubt this is going to be implemented. Here’s why:

So basically, there could be a guy like I used to be, rich, stacked on swords, armor, and potions, and having a big urge to murder people by any means necessary, and terrorize towns.

About /back: This is a donor command, and it also gives people advantages, such as: Someone could die at /warp phil because they fell off, and if they reacted quick enough, they could easily get back and collect most, if not all, of their stuff. You might say “Ander, donors can do this too ._.” The only difference is that the donors pay real money to get it, whereas others just have to sit at an xp farm for 5 minutes. It would also make the donors feel like they’re donating for nothing, which, sadly, most of the donors only donate for the perks, and not just for the real purpose.

And finally, about /fix: No matter how much it costs, this command is extremely OP. We don’t even allow this command for most donor ranks, only Emerald, and there’s a 24-hour cool down on it. Again, it’s just taking a high-rank donor command and making it available to everyone who has enough money.

Finally I made a post without autocorrect messing it up..

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #119474 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I hope these are Donor commands..

#119481 Score: 0

Anonymous

Remember: Mojang passed a law against server monetisation. In prison, measures has been taken to prevent monetisation, I hope such measures becomes server-wide, and implemented, (with stricter rules and anti-measures), to prevent mojang from closing down this server…

#119600 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Mojang doesn’t care that much about cracked servers

#119604 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

@melee
    To start off, this server, if it actually follows Mojang rules, should have been closed at day 1. We are cracked, and that’s not what Mojang wants. It wants people to buy Minecraft to play it, meaning we have to be premium to follow its rules. With that being said, and the fact that we still aren’t shut down, we don’t care about Mojang rules. Further more that Mojang tried and failed to shut down all cracked servers, which means that we will still run if they targeted us, even though we aren’t big enough to grab Mojang’s attention.
    Not here to suggest anything, only to clear the rules thing up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!