Sv Idea

Home Forums Survival Feedback Sv Idea

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Hello EternalCraft Players!
    Today I come with more Ideas for the gr8 Server we have.

This is for Sv.

I think we should add AutoPickUp. Yes, yes I know the Mods don’t really want to copy other server ideas from Ec but when you think about it. It’s a good idea, all the lag there and stuff AutoPickUp would be nice to have and make some of the lag stop.

#108125 Score: 0

Anonymous

-.- really?

#108130 Score: 0

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

I think that is a good idea 😉

#108132 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Not sure how this benefits us, really. A lot of people don’t mine in SV, and they just buy/trade goods to get whatever they want. Auto-pickup wouldn’t matter in a situation where it would really be useful, such as a crazy big melon farm that generates ~1000 melons per harvest. The melons would barely stack, causing a bit of server lag, but not much though.

With mining, even if you go ham on a chunk, and let’s say you’ve got Haste 2 + Eff 5, and you’re mining about 5 blocks per second. 5 * 300 is 1500, so only 1500 blocks maximum before they start despawning. Now this would be a problem if they were individual items. When items are in a stack, they turn into a single floaty. 1500/64 = 23.4375, but there can’t be a .4375 of a stack, so 24 floaties. Nothing that would bother us by that much, anyways.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #108134 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Right, that plugin probably causes more lag than having dropped items.

Items ingame still disappear after a certain time limit. Minecraft fixed it’s self where it group items and etc.

*making these ideas / posts does not help you get mod*

#108156 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

” *making these ideas / posts does not help you get mod* ”

Where did you think of that O_O

I’m not doing this for Mod. In fact I was thinking of making this topic a long time ago, just never had the time to think about it and post it.

#108160 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

“I’m not doing this for Mod. In fact I was thinking of making this topic a long time ago, just never had the time to think about it and post it.”

Don’t think so, you have all the time to put reports but not this?

#108162 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

No I don’t sorry to say that but I got irl stuff going on so I can’t be on 24/7

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!