Sydhead's Mod Application

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Sydhead's Mod Application

This topic contains 44 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Aidan Nye 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Sydhead
    Participant

thanks syth. 😐

#90334 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Time to put my grocery list skills to le test πŸ˜€

Vote Down

1.Friendly

2.Helpful {from my perspective}

3. Good English

4. I don’t see you on minigames much

5. As mist and some others said, it appears you don’t know how all the games work.

6. Rarely uses offensive language

7. “No hard feelings if I’m denied” this is a mod app, your feelings don’t really matter, no offence..

8. Mod app not very detailed

9. Again I don’t see you on minigames that much, but it might be timezones, I usually only see you online like right before I go to bed

10. Reasons not good

11. You can help make minigames better as a member, not just as a mod

12. ” I would like to try different things ” ….really?

13. Yeah, make sure you know all the games, and such, get a little more active, I’ll vote up.

#90363 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Restate my vote :) .. Vote Middle-up

-All I can say I didn’t think you could do it before, but since you have hope and you think you can do it here’s a vote up :)
    -Active in-forums and reporting lately.
    -Might not know every game, but I know he has experience
    -Never seen disrespecting anyone
    -Is always nice (Around me)
    -Is active at least one hour a day of what I’ve seen. :) Good luck :)
    -Poor Mod app though :( Which makes it disappointing To be honest. Anyways hope for the best :) .. I might vote 6/10 For Poor Mod app and not enough experience in MG …

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  Own7ge.
    #90512 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

Own just so you know, I do have experience in MG. πŸ˜›

#91030 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

:O is that so? Just kidding, this counts as a Bump πŸ˜›

#92866 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

Bump, and yes, I know you guys may have not seen me on the forums or ingame lately, yet I’ve gotten my stuff together in school and stuff and I’ll become much more active soon. :)

#92871 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I hope so because i’ll love to see you start being active on the forums in game as.

#93897 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

Bump.

#95141 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

le bump :/

#97795 Score: 0

Beast
    Participant

Sorry Syd but Vote Down :(

-Never actually saw you playing MG(Except Prison)

-Poor reasons

That’s what i can say of what your lacking.
    Try and be more active

I’ll change my Vote in the future :3

Good Luck on your mod app!

-Beast(BeastADragon)

PS: Trying to improve how i reply on other’s topic(Someone might see the difference).

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  Beast.
    #97803 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Hey Syd :) At what time of the day do you usually join? When I /seen you, I rarely get more than 2-3 days, but I nearly never see you.
    Just saying, CTF is glitchy and.. weird πŸ˜› The opponent’s flag is in the creeper in your side (most of the times, it’s often inverted XD I don’t even know if it’s supposed to be like that or not), and it seems like you can’t score points πŸ˜›

I rarely vote, but here, vote up.
    -Real reasons that are more “reasons” than a nice speech (not saying a big and long speech is bad, but, personally, for me at least, I prefer true reasons than amazing English literature skills)

-Knows Spanish (do you know French? Cause there are more and more French peeps joining, they’re bored of their big enormous servers where all people seem to do is swearing – I connected 2 times to one of them when EC was down, and.. lol, you guys think a lot of people aren’t polite here? That’s nothing compared to there πŸ˜› )

-Experienced in PR

-Helpful (well, I know you enough to say that even tho I don’t see you in MG)

-Can make quick and good decisions alone without asking anyone, which is really important for a mod from my point view (how to punish someone, how to talk to someone about.. touchy things – mod secrets, or opinion about other mods for the example; etc.)

-If she doesn’t know the commands and stuff from MG, she can learn them pretty fast (but you know them, right, Syd? πŸ˜‰ )

Good luck, Syd (I was about to say “Syth”. Dahell? πŸ˜› )

~Drumming Dice! {DD}

#97806 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Vote up. I’m not an active minigames user so I don’t know whether you’re active there or not, but you’re a really nice person and you have the proper qualifications of a moderator. I also see alot of potential in you, given your performance as a prison mod, so if you don’t know a couple of things you can always work on learning them.

Some notes:

– What are you guys basing your “poor mod app” votes on? As far as I’m concerned she followed the template and put some effort into it..

– Concerning the reasons based on “knowing most of the games on MG”, ofcourse it’s one of the needs on that server but most of the tasks of a moderator are simply to prevent rule-breakers and abusers which are pretty easy to stop. Needing to know all the games, and their commands is probably more of an admin task. Also shouldn’t be too hard to learn them.

– It is not required for a moderator to know spanish, but it would be a huge plus considering alot of the server’s population speaks spanish.

#114616 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

O.O so long and no Verdict yet?!?!?!

#117788 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump

#131046 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Mod team was really slow on this one make a new one and we’ll work from there sorry about that.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Sydhead's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!