The FIX for the stained clay BUG

Home Forums Creative Feedback The FIX for the stained clay BUG

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ZznabelaA 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dudley656
    Participant

hello everyone ! this is dudley656
    I am here to tell you the solution for Stained Clay bug where Stained Clay of any colour turns to White Stained Clay.

So here’s the solution ..
    Never break a Stained Clay block when you have Stained clay in your hand .. you can break it with other blocks except Stained Clay blocks.
    Try it and you will understand ! :)
    Thank you !
    Lots Of Love and Diamonds for ya! :)
    Dudley656

#72849 Score: 0

Antonij
    Participant

The bug is with every stained item. But good job finding way to avoid turning the clay into white.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  Antonij.
    #72851 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

The mod team already knows about it and will try to fix it asap . Thanks for reporting 😀

#72852 Score: 0

dudley656
    Participant

You are always welcome AgentLOLz_ and Thank you Antonij ! :)

#72853 Score: 0

It happens with carpets and wood too, btw. If only I had access to the configs…

#72857 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

Yeah, it’s very annoying I know how you feel right now! it’s not just you though, it’s happening to me to break a stained block and it’ll turn into white stained clay very unfortunate but… i think the way to solve this aggressive problem is to update the server to the latest update (1.7.10) any other solutions any of you guys have?

#72863 Score: 0

dudley656
    Participant

Jaansher, i gave one earlier… DO NOT break stained clay blocks with stained clay blocks in your hand! 😉 hope u read it properly 😛

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  dudley656.
    #72865 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

Yeah, i did i know that but you know then again annoying!!!

#72866 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

but, the server should update you know! its gojng to get boring and everyone going to look for a new server if notch releases a really good update it needs to be done!

#72867 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

but, the server should update you know! its gojng to get boring andeveryone going to look for a new server if notch releases a really good update it needs to be done!

#72868 Score: 0

Jaansher786
    Participant

but, the server should update you know! its going to get boring and everyone going to look for a new server if notch releases a really good update it needs to be done!

#72869 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

omg jaansher786 you spammed this topic

#72870 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

jaansher786 don’t spam the topic pls

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!