Town Vote

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Town Vote

This topic contains 47 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Don’t yah have a hard time changing accounts?

#118530 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Dynamic IP addresses come from DHCP servers (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol), the PC will lease an IP address from DHCP server for a certain amount of time, which when time is up, will either renew or get a new IP address.

While static IP addresses are configured manually, will stay the same all the time.

BTW I use 2 separate accounts now,
    JiaZheng2707 for prison
    DragonKnightz34 for survival

#118626 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Make a town and just call it melee’s … XD

#118673 Score: 0

Anonymous

Aidan, i dont have the materials to start a town and the time to maintain it… Please let me do my 30 exams first…

#118826 Score: 0

Anonymous

I wonder if anyone is interested in my expertise…

#118830 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

No trains please, I beg you. It really made TreeTopia messy and unsightful

#118836 Score: 0

Anonymous

Not really, the system isnt completed yet, i dont have the time to do so, also i have limited permissions, leading to tons of limitations and compromises, and the lack of cooperation from the town mayor to complete certain tasks, is what made the trains not work as expected…

Treetopia is a developed town already, which is what made the planning difficult, now that all the towns now are brand new and still developing, building a subway falls in place nicely…

#118926 Score: 0

Anonymous

Will make the confirmed list later…

#119133 Score: 0

Anonymous

I cant find a time to make the list -.-

#119175 Score: 0

Anonymous

Bump:

Confirmed Towns as of this post:

Main Account:

melee49: Ancients – resident (potentially assistant/co-mayor)

Alternative Accounts:

melee41: (Town of your choice)

melee42: (Town of your choice)

melee43: (Town of your choice)

melee44: (Town of your choice)

melee46: Athens – resident (potentially assistant only)

melee47: DragonMeadow – co-mayor

melee50: (Town of your choice)

melee52: (Town of your choice)

Votes are still being accepted at this moment.

#119487 Score: 0

Anonymous

While i am here bumping for votes, i will like to request assistants and co-mayors of Ancients (City) to send in their vouches to Primus1213, so that i could be promoted to Assistant and Co-Mayor (Yes, an important subway will be built there by me, and everyone is requesting it…)

#119494 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I don’t let you join our town to make trains. We have lots of horses and it is enough to travel around town already.

Hope you can understand.

#119495 Score: 0

Anonymous

I have done an analysis, and the uneven terrain, dense low-lying trees and narrow roads makes horse traveling difficult, (considered as left-hand horses/buses in DragonMeadow), a subway might be better. From the analysis, only 1 line is needed (150 blocks long and running directly north-south, from /t spawn, to spider spawner), it can be more feasible to dig at Y=10 instead of Y=50, hope you understand from my point of view.

#119500 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

TrevishX and I had already discussed not to make trains, I don’t find any inconvenience with riding horse, so trains are not really required. I hope you can understand your mayor’s plot of view.

Don’t forget, the trains made TreeTopia messy and laggy. So I don’t want trains to destroy the landscape here, it just makes my town unsightful.

#119504 Score: 0

Anonymous

You don’t find an inconvenience doesn’t mean everyone else find the inconvenience. Also the foundation is key to success (Venice is an example), what happens if the town grows in size exponentially, are you going to restrict mobility?

You do know that my time is limited. If done properly, it does not destroy the landscape. Just gimme time, and i can prove it to you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Town Vote’ is closed to new replies.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!