Unbound MC announce #3

Home Forums Global General Discussion Unbound MC announce #3

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  alex31298 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Hello once again! nothing much has changed from last time except for the status on the server being released, 100% sorry that it keeps getting pushed back, the ammount of gameplay is worth the wait we promise!

~new website: changed from unboundm.enjin.com to unboundminecraft.enjin.com

~Donor names: 90% sure the names will be Traveller (equivilent of iron), Adventurer (equivilent of gold), Ancient (equivilent of diamond), and Unbound (the equivilent of platinum/prestige).

~Status: just done building just fixing some around the corner activities stop for you to do, should be ready to release here in the next week or 2 (do not take my word for it its just an estimate!)

~Mod applications are now allowed! you will find the application forum in Prison forums > Mod applications, must use the application! http://unboundminecraft.enjin.com/prforum/m/35986695/viewforum/6771275

So there ya go guys, more information soon to be released!

~jmillz

#135057 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

Yey, ima be the first airplane dere!

#135060 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

I am the first “so much nunbers” here, xD.

#135063 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

who is even gonna play? xD

#135064 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Yay they took my Donor rank names suggestions 😀
    Except I suggested Legendary for the $20 one, instead of Unbound, but still cool :)

#135083 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey, if you need a hand running the server hit me up on skype, happy to do custom plugins if you need them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!