Unlock /pay in Creative

Home Forums Creative Feedback Unlock /pay in Creative

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ZeBlitzKiller 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

GaMeR
    Participant

Why? because when someone wins in a contest made by a Member(Player), he should be rewarded with money… and that makes the server more funny for new/old player…
    Some people consider /balance or /money as a decoration…!

#80638 Score: 0

I don’t think this should be implemented. We have already enabled /pay for all moderators+, and they can easily host a contest, with prizes of about 10,000 on an average. Contests span from trivias to spleef tournaments to quickbuilds (for which Creative is popular for) at /warp quickbuild. So yeah, ask a moderator nicely, and you’ll end up with a pot-load of money (if you’re lucky enough).

Oh, and members don’t have perms for /pay because you’re supposed to earn the money, not get a huge amount from your friend.

#80643 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

If that is the reason for why there is no pay in creative, then why is there pay in survival?

#80653 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Pirate the answer is simple… survival is an economy server. Creative really isnt. You cant compare servers because they’re all different

#80662 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

/balance /money are not decorations. its for the players to view there money for purchasing a larger plot when they get the amount.

ex: 32×32 = 10k
    100×100 = 40k

i dont know if why you said that was sarcastic but theres an explanation to /money /bal

#80673 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I disagree for this idea. I’m pretty sure people will cheat this system by logging on like five alts a time, and gaining 5x the money by paying from your alts to your main.

#80682 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

@Rogue_Art

I disagree for this idea. I’m pretty sure people will cheat this system by logging on like five alts a time, and gaining 5x the money by paying from your alts to your main.

This is the main reason we disabled /pay. You can still make money, just hang around the server. Go build something awesome in a 16×16 plot and without realizing it you would have gained enough money for a 32×32 plot. And so on.

@Gamer ./pay is enabled for Moderators, who usually run contests.

@PirateBooty As Xavier said, Survival is an economy server, while Creative isn’t. You don’t work for money on Creative, you just have to be online. While in survival, it’s a different case. You create farms, etc.

I hope this answers all your questions.

#80724 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

I agree with him cuz I need my money transferred to my premium

#83085 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Players are supposed to spend much time in the server ro get money and buy bigger plots. So /pay won’t be enabled for members, sorry..

@AliPvP_92
    I can transfer it for you. Contact me on skype or mail me in game :)

#83087 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

We disabled /pay for Members because If we enable /pay for members.Old Players will send money to a NEW player on the CR server and the new player will get a 32×32/100×100 plot instantly but How long do you think he will stay there? Some new players come and leave after 2 days or 1 day at the server If the old players gave the money to the new players and the new players bought a 32×32/100×100 plot but he left the day after the new player bought it,IT IS A WASTE OF A PLOT.

So that is why we kept /pay disabled for Creative

Also Pirate,In survival you can buy stuff from other players and such but Creative can’t

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!