Voting suggestion!

Home Forums Prison Feedback Voting suggestion!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SunnyBro
    Participant

I had a idea Becuase we actually get nothing for voting, I mean, that’s not gonna stop me but I had some ideas,

1. A iron pickaxe with eff 2 unb 2
    2. 10k (In Game Money)
    3. 10 Fires
    4. A new coin system, vote and you get a coin, there could be shop where you trade coins for really OP stuff!

Anyways, how are you gonna know they voted for prison and not factions? :000, I was thinking, if they are online, just make it to the server they are on, if they are online at prison, the get a prison reward, if they were facs, they get Fac reward, and if they are in the hub or offline,just give them the prize to the last server they had joined

#103994 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Voting is only for telling your reasons on why he / she should be a Mod or not.

#103995 Score: 0

SunnyBro
    Participant

Oops! I did not mean a
    That kind of vote! I guess I wasn’t specific, the kind of vote when you vote for the server, meaning you like it, so it will get higher in the top servers list. EXPAMLE: in the server type /vote , that’s what I was talking about

#103997 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

The server voting Tavon not mod app votes

#104045 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I am sorry about that. Didn’t really know.

But the mods already have something better for voting.
    When you vote for Prison, you can get up to 10k-1m if your lucky. But I think this wont get re-added? Again. But hey who knows :O

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!