What is this?

Home Forums Global Off topic What is this?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Trollson 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Xshark200
    Participant

Ok I wanna talk bout this one what is it called when you keep thinking of her all day and night long even in dreams ?

#64384 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Madly in love (Clearly thinking too much)? Or thats probably your only friend or an interesting being that u have seen for the first time.

#64386 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

It’s called “hatred-to-a-really-annoying-person-that-you-don’t-like”

#64387 Score: 0

Xshark200
    Participant

Maybe indeed im in love man this is nuts … -.-

#64389 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Dreams happen in random, depending on what you feel and the environment.
    If your room’s setting is always the same (Room tempeature, Dim lighting, 2 blankets, planking position, just sprayed deodorant around the room for no reason) that all would effect on what dream you have.
    Your brain take hold of these things in your room and connect them to memory. (if you put flower scented candles in your room, it might remind you of being in a flower field when you were younger. Or when you forgot to put on an extra blanket and you feel cold would remind you when you were happily playing away in the snow)

Also, A contributing factor would be what you did prior to sleeping, Like watching a movie, pray, read a book, text “good night” to people you care about, etc. These are all contributing to you dream result.

So maybe you just keep thinking about her, you might be in love, mate. or pure hatred. Which ever comes first.

#64391 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

Its called, wasting your time.

#64394 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Wow Fiery xD
    TBH though, it is a waste of time… I’ve been the same kinda way with a girl, and it’s not the best feeling, not being able to stop thinking about her, but it’s for the better of yourself to do so. :\

#64395 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

Yo dude, stop making topics just because people said you were inactive on forums. Being active on the forums means being helpful and active.

#64397 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

XD, I remember when I was that crazy about a person. Remember that, Seth :P?!

#64401 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I do indeed remember that, Bender.
    You moved on, and became a better Bender… kind of… c;

#64412 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Unnecessary topic. Closed but will not be deleted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What is this?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!