Which server do you miss the most?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Which server do you miss the most?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  DerpPlaysMC 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Hey guys, I have been playing Minecraft Hardcore mode in single player and so far I have lasted 8 hrs. Got me thinking of EC, I miss you all. So what was your favorite server and which one do you miss the most? Have you found peace in another server since EC closed?

#135378 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

No, not really. I only go to other servers for minigames. And I can’t really find any server fit me. Not any premium nor cracked. Hypixel pretty much takes up most of my time. But Its really been a while since i havnt played on hypixel since a while. Mineplex aint fun too. Guess I’m just gonna stick with Unbound as a permanent server… Unbound’s boring now too btw.

Guess i just miss all of Ec… Even minigames.

#135379 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’ve been playing a bit of Unbound, but not all too seriously.
    EC was about the only server that kept me active in Minecraft. Survival was my favourite. A lot of memories on there.
    Mainly been forcing myself to play Minecraft recently.

#135382 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Every since my leave of EC, I have learnt to become an adapter. I can now adjust and not be a rapper.

#135384 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

dont even really play much, dont even have much time to deal with my own server lol, with work and now baseball i dont have time to do much at all, i personally do think the prison gameplay that mainly zeekingepic made is better then EC’s prison we really dont even have the players that EC prison had, definetly missing prison, started playing on a new towny server play.enixgaming.com its alright, kinda like Old EC but i dont think its nearly as good, has a couple good features that EC didnt have but its not nearly as fun, moderators dont even really help out or anything, overall just not nearly as good as EC was in its hayday but its whatever

#135385 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

Im a minigame server hopper between Hypixel and Mineplex now.

I seriously miss the old days of EC when it was all english people and had a friendly, peaceful community and a mod team that got along with each other. Sucks that it all had to disappear so fast…

#135387 Score: 0

Travis
    Participant
    4 pts

I left gaming like 3 months ago
    -trevish

#135388 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Eminem references, Bender?

Anyway, my favorite server and the one I miss the most will always be Towny. I even forgot the reason I left the Survival server in the first place. I hardly play much these days, I’ve just been really busy doing school stuff. Maybe only an hour or two a week.

#135389 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

Well.. I miss Prison and Minigames..
    Good old times~

#135390 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

I haven’t been on minecraft in a long time :( maybe because everything is boring now… Mineplex and hypixel have the same boring minigames… Other servers are just “icky” :( I moved on and I’m playing some other games on steam but I’m still not satisfied :/

#135391 Score: 0

alex2022
    Participant

almost no game since closed ec is not the same in ec I’d stick with friends and we played syblocks and then we had fun a little kitpvp or skywars and tried to find a server that gives me the same fun that gave ec but do not get it ec strange :(

#135394 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Wow, so many responses. I was expecting more happy stories, I always thought there were other great servers out there with great communities and potentially even better gameplay. The server I miss the most and I didn’t even had too much time to play on is the Towny, it was great witnessing members turn from noobs to legends and also how each brought something new to the community. I also miss Skyblock and Supersmash, they were fun.

#135396 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Certainly towny.

#135398 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

At first, I was addicted to towny for 1 month (I did not no how to claim land and I was raided) than I started loving minigame’s kitpvp andthen I was addicted to factions until EC shutdown. (So I bascially played 3-5 months)I like EC factions more than others because it has less players, no OP bases, most people can’t even make a 20 stacker , easy to earn money and I just like EC Factions alot more than others. Oh yeah, there’s also ingame earnable ranks by doing achievements instead of buying it with real money :).

~sky12

#135399 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Towny >.>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!