Which server do you miss the most?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Which server do you miss the most?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  DerpPlaysMC 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Einow 
    Participant
    1 pt

Survival 😭😭😭 , And now i play Dota 2

#135430 Score: 0

Xavier
    Participant
    9 pts

*Only Kind words in this reply, didn’t edit out anything*

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by  Xavier. Reason: because a certain someone is an a**hole, and that someone replied to this topic
    #135439 Score: 0

Chibichuba
    Participant

I’ve even tried getting back into Minecraft, there are really no servers that appealed to me as much as EC. I play occasionally with friends on our own small servers but nothing like EC.

#135440 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Alex I thought I put you on it .-. Maybe I was going to and forgot.

#135441 Score: 0

Hablaman1
    Participant
    5 pts

Haven’t played after EC, too much CS GO and hacking around gta sometimes.

Towny was absolutely the best server ever.

#135443 Score: 0

jerome43926
    Participant

Say your skype name guys and also i love this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZx1cY95vuU
    I MISS U TOO POLAR BEAR ;-;

#135447 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Minigamesssssss!

And I mostly play on my freebuild server now.

#135448 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

I miss survival. Because of the community. I also get the chill feeling when I think about battling against enemies in Factions next to our base. Seriously; if I had the money I would re-open EC.

#135451 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Survival. The old survival was great. I could play for 8 hours straight and have it feel like a minute.

#135452 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

RIP. Towny was the best though.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  Mr_Tito361.
    #135457 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Prison, No, I tried but no server can replace the community we had in EC even though i started disliking Prison in the last couple months of the EC lifespan.

#135463 Score: 0

Wills
    Participant

Woah….I see many things have changed since I left in 2014.

Born, that was very candid of you to share your story like that. It sounds like you went through that weird existential phase in life of becoming a man, to define what is important in life and what needs to be let go. All the best to you in your newfound life of perspective and clarity.

#135466 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Towny was the best, but it became bad in the last 6 months

#135472 Score: 0

aoper
    Participant

I really miss this server. This was the server that made me enjoy minecraft. I was here when the server was going through its earlier stage, and I’ve been a proud player of EC for a long time, before my departure in 2015. No other server really caught my interest. I knew when I first played on this server, EC was going to have a bright future, and it did. I had some really great memories playing here,and it really was where I met new people. My two personal favorites were creative, and minivans because those were the ones where I connected more with the community. But sadly, all good things must come to an end, and as much as we hate doing it, we all have to move on. I am happy that I got to play on this wonderful server. Thank you, born and good luck on this new chapter in your life.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by  aoper.
    #137248 Score: 0

DerpPlaysMC
    Participant
    1 pt

EternalCraft back pls ;-;

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!