Who misses *that* feeling?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Who misses *that* feeling?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Ula 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Spy
    Participant

Hi guys. It’s been a long time. I just felt like posting this because I miss you all.

I was just watching a youtuber playing factions and I remembered. I thought of the days of EC. I got the feeling of “I want to do this” but then I thought “But I can’t.” I’m done of missing EC. Who else is?

If anyone’s wondering, since EC shut down my ‘internet routine’ is *go on the Minecraft subreddit, check twitter, go on youtube, play some FIFA on my XBox, and play Minecraft*

I also now have a gaming setup, even though it’s in Egypt and I’m in the UK at the moment. Next month I’m going to build a gaming monster (PC)

Please feel free to share what you do lately and what you miss about EC and why.

#LongLiveEC (this phrase does not mean the server, it means the community. By the way it hurts me that people left the forums permanently..)

#135454 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

#LongLiveEC

#135455 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Still can’t forget EC. Well, it’s true, since the server closed I have much more time for my primary passion (music), but sometimes chatting with anonymous and – most times – friendly people is a whole lot better than trying to explain how a funky 15/8 bar goes for other hypocrite silly “musicians” who can only play their common straight 4/4 pop. Sorry, I guess I got carried away here. ;P

What I miss the most (aside from Creative) is the activity here on the forums, strangely. It felt for me like a nice café, where people share their thoughts and problems. The comparison isn’t very precise, I know..
    I also miss Skyblock a lot, as it was what had originially kept me playing daily here, more than 3 years ago already.

#LongLiveEC

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#135456 Score: 0

oegaboy
    Participant
    1 pt

Same here i remember the days of Prison, though i was inactive and when i got back i found prestige 4 people i haven’t met just talking to everyone. I do miss everyone. Does anyone remember me?

#135459 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I miss the like 2-week period where I wasn’t a d***

#135464 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Me I miss that “feeling”

#135470 Score: 0

Onion
    Participant

Cuz EC is down i doesnt played Minecraft for 4 Weeks.

#135474 Score: 0

aoper
    Participant

I really miss this server. This was the server that made me enjoy minecraft. I was here when the server was going through its earlier stage, and I’ve been a proud player of EC for a long time, before my departure in 2015. No other server really caught my interest. I knew when I first played on this server, EC was going to have a bright future, and it did. I had some really great memories playing here,and it really was where I met new people. My two personal favorites were creative, and minivans because those were the ones where I connected more with the community. But sadly, all good things must come to an end, and as much as we hate doing it, we all have to move on. I am happy that I got to play on this wonderful server. Thank you, born and good luck on this new chapter in your life.

#135475 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

U liked playing on minivans lmfao laughed way too much hard at that autocorrect.

#135505 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

You exactly described my feelings aoper. Maybe one day it might be back, seeing all of these people posting here.

#135530 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

^^ I still have that “feeling” too 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!