Why Reset ? D;

Home Forums Global General Discussion Why Reset ? D;

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  _Zko7_ 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

zayed7
    Participant

Why reset SV……. We can just fix this by deleting everything else but keeping towns, this is the best in my opinion

One problem in the new poll Most ppl that votes in the poll are not even active in SV…… They Shouldn’t have the voice to vote…

EX. WHAT IF what if I wanted to reset PR why Don’t you guys reset PR… You feel how all goodies you did are going to be gone now Right xD?!? ….

So PPL Donated even in the server there stuff is going to be gone? Like they just paid for nothing; O, I don’t really care about who donated because at the end its just a donut

What I mean at the end Not Everyone is ready for the rest, at least indemnity us

#113995 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Dude the poll didn’t even show the usernames that voted, how’d you know they were inactive?

#113998 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

A poll is a poll. I am sure plenty of donors voted to wipe everything. Sorry, but we are not turning back now. The poll is over, and the clear majority want a reset.

#113999 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Yes please

#114025 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

I voted for wipe everything and i have no problem if you wanted to wipe prison i can make a fresh start 😀 so i am sure that you can too

#114027 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I like to start a fresh. My town is “corrupted” with lag chunks and some messy and unsightly things, like the underneath of the town spawn and the incompleted subway system.

But it will be good if I can get back the town bank money and the things in my chests.

#114038 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Like we’ve said, the towny files are becoming HUGE, one file, which is 31 GIGABYTES, keeps crashing the server. You have to choose one or the other: Constant crashing with the possible need to rollback, or reset survival, get 1.8, new ways of playing, and have smooth, crash-free playing. Some of this isn’t for our own benefit, it’s for the benefit of the server

#114042 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Remove /ee lel cos its too op, all you need is 7 sticks 32 diamonds and you can make a full set of god set along with god tools from /t spawn xp and if you want more fun add 7 more diamonds which adds up to 39 for silk touch and fortune tools

#114066 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

zayed7 said:
    So PPL Donated even in the server there stuff is going to be gone? Like they just paid for nothing

Its called Donation, not Purchase.

View post on imgur.com

Source: http://eternalcraft.com/donate/

#114068 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Idk why u ppl just reply fast just see what i said up

” I don’t really care about who donated because at the end its just a donate”

it mean i already know that its just a donation ……

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!