Wither DOES NOT OWN THE ACCOUNT GOLDENGAMER102, IT IS MY ACCOUNT

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Wither DOES NOT OWN THE ACCOUNT GOLDENGAMER102, IT IS MY ACCOUNT

This topic contains 43 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Instagib
    Blocked

I’m not sure where to put this, but this is important.

After doing a google search, I found out that @Wither uses the account GoldenGamer102, which is my account, which was banned, but apparently appealed. I can provide proof of ownership if necessary, but this user deserves to receive his/her punishment.

Thanks

#77165 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Can you please provide the proof of ownership?

#77169 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

also, its a cracked server… anyone couldve used your name and registered. if wither does have this account, he registered before you, is that legal rouge?

#77180 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Yes Banana_ scince it is a cracked server.

#77181 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Wither made you a ban appeal for Factions with his account, to get you unbanned, since Wnglish was not your first language, he helped you make it. He didn’t hack..

#77189 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

This is my first time even here. I was never here before. He is using my account. I know what servers I’ve been on, and what not, this was one I didn’t go on.

Please check these screenshots

http://gyazo.com/0af88f3aa38b4242226401a8a133f909

http://gyazo.com/0af88f3aa38b4242226401a8a133f909

#77191 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

And English is my main language…who told you that @maxminoS?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  Instagib.
    #77193 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Well all I have to say is hopefully wither will give you the account because he registered it on this server before you(atleast what I think). And it is legal to do that as zznabela said.

#77210 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Trying to get a moderator who helped you banned is an incredibly dumb thing to do, especially since he’s the one who tried to get you unbanned for when you were using XRay…
    Also, you’ve provided no proof he uses your account.
    Furthermore that screenshot does not proove ownership, I could post the same picture too: http://gyazo.com/0af88f3aa38b4242226401a8a133f909
    See, now I own the account.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  ADCKnight.
    #77217 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

When I was a Faction Moderator, I saw you as another account, and Wither was asking you if you are GoldenGamer102, but you didn’t respond, so I think he gave up on you and decided to help you make a ban appeal, if English was your first language, then stop speaking Spanish in Factions..

http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/goldengamer102s-ban-appeal/

#77251 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

Stop saying that it’s me Ok? @maxmino, you don’t understand what I’m saying. I NEVER came on this server before. I can’t speak Spanish, so it was either him or someone else that hacking into my account, assuming it’s him. Do you not know how to read? I specifically stated that I DID NOT come onto the server, and that someone used it claiming it as theirs.

@ADCKnight, I showed the screenshot to provide PROOF OF OWNERSHIP. READ WHAT I SAY BEFORE JUMPING IN ON THIS THREAD. And it’s not only that, I provided 2 screenshots 2.

Again, I never came on the server, someone hacking into my account, claimed it to be theirs, and started using it on this server. This time READ WHAT IT SAYS BEFORE REPLYING

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  Instagib.
    #77252 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

I don’t care if he registered it on this server before me, I do not want him using it.

And if it’s a cracked server, why is he using my account, and a different name on the forums?

#77255 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

Anyways I changed my password, and I will migrate it. Situated.

#77260 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Your question has already been answered, it is a cracked server, you get here first, you get to register your account first. Doesn’t matter who’s account you use.

“Do you not know how to read?”

Wither was not using ‘your’ account, he was helping a member in Factions to get unbanned, so he helped him make a ban appeal.

#77267 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

Yeah, and using my IGN. Why is this server cracked anyways? And yes, you don’t know how to read. You kept thinking that I speak spanish, and that I was the one who got banned anyways. It took 2 posts to make it clear that I was not that particular user.

So yeah, concluding that you were absolutely no help at all, and this server is just another piece of shit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!