Woah, Remember me anyone?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Woah, Remember me anyone?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maxminoS 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

indianmamba31
    Participant

Woah it’s crazy to see Eternalcraft go (I still remember it as EternalCracked :p). I logged back on today after I stopped playing minecraft in the 8th grade. I was on the web and I remembered Eternalcracked and how much fun I had playing on here. That was nearly 2 years ago, and it’s sad to see the server closed down. The only people I do remember are takoballball and Rogue_Art, by any chance if you remember me. I do remember how Takoballball did sneak into my cactus farm and steal it before I caught him a few times :p Anyway I just dropped by to say hi, and it is sad to see such a great server go.

My user was: Indmamba31
    I owned the town: Mambas

#135127 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I remember the town, but not you :c

#135134 Score: 0

indianmamba31
    Participant

Haha yeah I spent a lot of time building up the cactus and gold farms, I abandoned it though /:

#135138 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I never met you (I think you’d went inactive before I joined), but I’ve seen you around the forums.
    Sup

#135185 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I don’t remember who exactly you were but there is something odd about your name. Were you an assistant in my town any change? Also do you remember any other things that happened while playing EC?

#135189 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

He was the guy who made his own town, build a bunch of huge cactus farm, and left after a short while. While i was trying my best to grief which i did when his town fell

#135223 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Yo whats up Rogue_Art aka CowTools Its meh blueshards dah ninjah guyh im also fedfed i stell rememberh yah

#135312 Score: 0

indianmamba31
    Participant

Hey Rogue I don’t remember much from that long ago either but like Takoballball said I built up my cactus farms really big and I had a huge gold farm too. I also was at your island to when you were building your cactus farms if you remember. Sorry if I was vague but it’s just been too long, but I do specifically remember you, takoballball, and melee49.

#135313 Score: 0

indianmamba31
    Participant

Takoballball I think my cactus farms and my gold farm is what I invested my time into in the server. I had a pretty nice town going too until one day I stopped logging on and then eventually never. Atleast my town was griefed by a great griefer X;

#135315 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Quick guess: chebaroo

or maybe just that old Team YOLO

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!