Yet another syth22 moderator application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Yet another syth22 moderator application

This topic contains 62 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Syth please do not spam your mod app, and just say your ‘thank you’s and all when alot of people votes. Good luck!

#88112 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

When I invited you to Deleterious, I expected a great deal from you. Like being active, loyal and smart. You have ticked all the requirements for me. I don’t see why syth has an atttitude, it’s only minor provocation between 2 players for extra intensity. Vote up

#88147 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Syth22
    Stop replying to each vote
    It causes spam which is like bumping too

#88148 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

Nuu don become mod, I like your past attitude! But if it’s that what you want here it goes:

My vote is up due to the many reasons listed before. You’re active, mature (most of the time xD), and I’m pretty sure you’re familiar with factions and its commands.

#88172 Score: 0

SinnersTestament
    Participant

Vote Down:
    -You have the worst attitude I’ve seen on the server.
    -You have absolutely no respect and have shown yourself to be power hungry
    -You are two faced. I remember being online when no mods are on and you were being downright a jerk. Then when a moderator logged in you were all smiles and nice and helpful.
    -You insult mods when they do their job
    -You attack people you don’t like and you continue on attacking them remorselessly
    -You aren’t friendly, in my opinion you’re deadly. Again you’re two faced. You remind me of Julia Rothman from the Alex Rider series.
    -You are not trustworthy
    -You have shown you can’t work with the current existing moderators and you are more of a person who goes off on their own routes and disobeys the rules
    -You seem power hungry.
    -False promises: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/my-name-is-syth22/

Its not that I have anything against you, and I honestly don’t care if you hate me. However I want whats best for the EC server and since community has the right to vote then I will place my vote. I don’t see you as a good person, and if you can’t be a good person then how can you be mod.

#88173 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Vote Down:
    -Your attitude hasn’t changed one bit. I observed you fighting multiple times on the forums and servers [via alts] and I have not seen you change one bit. Its ultimately disappointing that as sinners has said you are a two faced person.
    -You’ve been muted on prison for your acts and attitude. You’ve given multiple moderators hell in their job for how you act and you make commotion when its not needed. Most of all you talk behind other mod’s backs if you are frustrated with them. Thats a cowardly move. If you are upset over a mod’s actions then go talk to them. If things get bad then go talk to an admin.
    -I’ve reviewed your forum posts and I have to say I’m highly disappointed with your actions on the forums. You’ve even been warned that you’d be banned on the forums, something I thought is not made possible by a existing player on the server. It makes me wonder how many lines are you going to cross thinking you’ll last. You’ve promised to be a better person here: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/my-name-is-syth22/ but I have seen little to no change from you.
    -Added on a mod team there is a certain degree of discipline you’ll need. Surely you will have to have it so that you can work with mods on different ranks. The reason for ranks is to denote who has more experience and who has done a better job/qualified as a leader. Paying them respect is good because that way you can work well with them. However as said above in my point about your attitude towards moderators you’ve shown that you can’t cooperate with numerous mods. And so that will be a huge stumbling point for you.
    -The reason why I’m not giving you a chance is because I run by a 3 strikes rule that Skills641 had pre taught me. You’ve wasted all 3 chances I’ve given you [2 in 1 day…no clue how that happened]. I’m not trying to be rude or mean or nasty towards you. I don’t necessarily hate you but I do view that I’ve given enough chances to someone who takes it for granted and so I view you not a valuable asset to the mod team but a stalling point that will do more harm than good.

Yes I logged in purely to vote on this one mod app. I’m not trying to go to lengths to destroy your chances, but you’ve proven yourself not ready at all to me. I’m very disappointed in your behaviour and how you act on the server and I’m very annoyed at your attitude towards the mod team especially when you even dared to attack my recruiter.

I’d like you to review this for real and see if you actually have what it takes: http://eternalcraft.com/mod-ranks/

Think very carefully over and over again if you really have what it takes.

#88186 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@MSN001DeltaPlus I have looked at myself and do believe I have what it takes. And I can prove it to you, but only if you allow a chance. Bit obviously that’s not going to happen so I’ll never be able to ^.^

#88187 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Let me just remind to you guys, this is FACTIONS not prison application. People changes attitudes on different servers. You should see what kind of person I am at h******. You wouldn’t even know me. Syth is like that too, she has one personality in Prison and a different one for Factions. If you want to vote her down for trying to be a Factions mod for what she done in Prison, then I recommend you get your *** of this topic and wait for her to apply there.

#88189 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I do not agree with waveware.
    Syth22 is one of the rudest players i know in EC.
    She comes on and start fighting
    Like everyday

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  Trevish. Reason: Future Use :)
    #88191 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

I agree with wave,
    People’s attitude change within each server, when i see her in factions . She is usually cool headed and actually fun to talk to . So my vote is up.

#88207 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

The thing is, I’ve tested you with alts even on factions and you’ve deemed yourself not satisfactory in your attitude. This is why I say you’ve lost your chance since I’ve given you numerous opportunities and you’ve failed them all.

#88209 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

And Wave, what good would a moderator be if they aren’t a good role model on all servers. Ok factions wither is head mod. he’s only headmod on factions but then that doesn’t mean he’d go onto other servers just to cause havoc to other moderators. One of the points of being a mod is to be a good role model. However as syth has shown me she hasn’t done a good job at doing that. Why I say thats important, I don’t want two faced moderators on a team. That would be a drawback more than a good point to the team.

#88211 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Now wavewere@ I must say your not right my friend, what MSN@ said was 100% true! and what still said also was true.
    Beucase wave it seems like your trying to stand up for him or something because you don’t see the fact that he is not a good player to mods / players
    Now! he can change his self but, I don’t see that working out very well for him. Like @MSn said your muted on prison so that makes you sit there and think like ” wth well hes still not a bad player or anything” If he has been muted on prison whats makes you think he wont be muted in faction soon?
    @Syth22 you so call say that ” Your nice ” Bulls***! I don’t belive that any how and you want to know how.?
    It’s because you always talk s*** to me but not anyone else well maybe sometimes but really to me… tbh I don’t hate you ” fully ” but there is some hate I have on you… Like, you like to make jokes but those jokes go into warns/ mutes sometimes or just very rude…..
    God dam @MSN your always here to save the mods apps xD

#88212 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

@tavon1924 There are so many things wrong with this comment that you just laid out I’m not even going to begin with you. But you can believe what you would like, your opinion is irrelevant at this point. But thanks for the feedback.

#88213 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Tavon keep your inappropriate words out of here and stay polite or I’m requesting someone higher to take action.

@Syth22 you so call say that ” Your nice ” Bulls***! I don’
    you always talk s*** to me but no
    God dam @MSN you

This sort of behavior is not acceptable! You are complaining about syth having this attitude, but is that even better, hmm? I’d like you to stop this kind of behavior, like right now.

-xZero_Strike

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  xZero_Strike.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Yet another syth22 moderator application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!