Can we have a new ore party time :/?

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Can we have a new ore party time :/?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  takoballball 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Like I said can we have a new oreparty time. Beucase I don’t see it fair for ppl to stay up at 10:10Pm on a school night + 90% of us don’t got the time to get on at that time so. can we move it to sunday or move the time for it because I highly think that this is just unfair for a lot of us.

#87382 Score: 0

DuhMajesticMist
    Participant

Well Mods host them , They are like gifts so they make it any time they want but it’s 9:00 PM for me so im okay with it

#87386 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

From what i know, the first few ore parties were held at 1am at my timezone. I dont see you complaining but once it affects you, now u want to have it changed and have others suffer. Wherez the unfairness.
    Anyway i think theres gonna be 2 ore parties at different timing to cater to people from the opposite side of the world sooo yea

#87394 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

Tavon just suck it up please, I dont have a problem playing till 5am Even if it is a school night. Your not the center of attention here.

#87395 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I just find it kinda of unfair :/ for most players that’s all.

#87407 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

What i suggest is having 2 round of ore event ad 2 different time

#87422 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

^^ I go with TrevishX, but its a Mods decision, and if they make it Sunday it would be kind of better. Cause Monday I have school and the timing is 10:am where I live when the oreparty starts, but I wont complain cause I know it has happened to others before me so good luck all :) and happy ore party…

#87497 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I just ask dark can we have a new time for it, lets see what he says.

#87554 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Bump

#87559 Score: 0

Anonymous

… Missing it no matter what, stuck in Okinawa, Japan…

#87569 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

“What i suggest is having 2 round of ore event ad 2 different time”
    I believe there is 2 round of ore event which is about +- 12hrs from each other
    “Anyway i think theres gonna be 2 ore parties at different timing to cater to people from the opposite side of the world sooo yea” similar to what i said.
    yea its confirmed

• This reply was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  takoballball.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!