I found hackers

Home Forums Minigames Reports I found hackers

This topic contains 51 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Yaseen20 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Yaseen20
    Participant

I found hackers at Super Smash. There names are ( schokolator , 50CalAssassin , superheroeman , Semilas ,

#65133 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Please provide proof.

#65134 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

TW_karta3929 and chufal {speed hacking} ) and thats it they were hacking at the SuperSmash lobby flying, speed running. And I need help … how to post, thatk you.

#65135 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

F2 screenshot them hacking or take videos using recording programs. For images, post on imgur and copy the link once it is posted.

#65136 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

yea i took screenshots I just dunno how to upload it, and if I drag it here can others see what
    my destop ?

#65139 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

GO to imgur.com and then ther this upload images on the top right. Thers this tab for computer. Click on it and select your images. Once u have uploaded. Copy and paste the LINK here

#65140 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Go to imgur.com then click the upload icon on top of the page, browse ur images and click upload. Once its finished, copy the link and paste it here, thanks :)

#65214 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

um… i am sorry that i cant post it because my computer got restarted so everything on my CPU is gone :( so i don’t have proof now :( i had when before restart … i took there name when lag happened( server restart ). so ya

#65218 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Owh then sorry man :( We can’t ban these players. But if you see them hacking just press f2 and go to your .minecraft then screenshots then upload them to imgur 😀 at “i.imgur.com”

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by  AgentLOLz_.
    #65223 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

If you see those guys hack again, try screen-shoting this time. And provide the proof on this topic or a new one.

#65259 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

ok i know . ty anyway , i restarted caz i think there was a vrious if not we do once on a while ( my cupu )

#65260 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

yay i found another hacker xD

#65262 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Photos ? :3

#65263 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant
    #65264 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Works thanks for reproting :) And include the full in-game name ( with the correct caps ) i can’t connect right now but another mods will deal with it 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!