I'm sorry guys for that :/

Home Forums Prison Off Topic I'm sorry guys for that :/

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Like I said, I’m sorry guys if you think I talk like a mod ingame or on the forums, I will try really really really hard to stop that once for all
    Cya you guys later and love you like always and forever :)
    #NoHoMoxD

P.s I will also try and be a better player, well im a good player but I want to be a much better one, So! with that being said.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  2Federal.
    #87264 Score: 0

SinnersTestament
    Participant

Apologizing means nothing if you can’t put it into use. You’ve said so many times you’d be a better person but you keep being an arrogant annoyance. I get you’re trying to help but honestly kid, you really drive a lot of people over the limit with how annoying you are. You don’t even know when to stop an argument. Freaking syth was bad enough going at you on the forums causing a flame war on a topic, but you are just as bad for keeping it up -_-

#87266 Score: 0

migz
    Participant

Intensee moment m8

#87267 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

+1 SinnersTestament

#87269 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

You said same thing over like 10 times but yet,didn’t change.As SinnersTestament said,you are freaking annoying.

#87290 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Guys is it just me or are profile pictures disappearing? Haven’t seen trevish’s in like a week..

#87292 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I removed my profile pic >->

#87324 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ehhhh ” annoying ” maybe sometimes but not all the time
    ” You don’t even know when to stop an argument ” yeah….. I do have a prob with that one indeedly….
    But to be honest I got way better then I use…. just even thinking about my old self get me that feeling how I was back then…..
    But i’ll try and change.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!