Oh, good idea, eh? I think not.

Home Forums Prison Reports Oh, good idea, eh? I think not.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  cookie_monst3r 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

So clockspeed conrfimed that there is no such “op weapon”

He is currently investigating this problem that you experience and this doesn’t mean that you need to start any type of argument.

There are friends who can be really helpful and nice to you. You can help them and they can help you. That is what helped me ranked up easily in prison and also got gear with some things in return. This can be something I reccomend for you to do in prison since it’s a multiplayer server and you can have fun.

Back to the issue, there could have been server lag (confirmed), tps lag, internet lag. You can lag for a second and another player could have kill you by then. Lag can be your problem here instead of an “op weapon”
    Again, server lag is confirmed by me.

#129699 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

who is the person that kill you?

#129700 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

this morning i on, i heard loopyman say that someone use one shot kill to kill him and he was wearing L set armor too but i am now sure who is he.

#129704 Score: 0

wong224
    Participant

yeah i got the name its kingoddball got kill by dazo,he say one shot kill too

#129707 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wither, you weren’t there, so how can you “confirm” there was lag when I was online? Just curious. I don’t recall seeing you online when I was.

#129709 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

The server has been having a series of low memory the last 2 days. I dun see why its not possible for there to be lag.

#129710 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ That may be true, and I thank you for your input on this issue, but I can confirm that neither me or the server was lagging in this particular situation, chat wasn’t lagging, nobody was teleporting around, no choppy movement, etc.

And my FPS rate was fine when this happened too, 60+ FPS

Ps: Sorry if I’m spamming the forums, I’m not trying to.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #129718 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

I didn’t get any type of effects either. but i did get a sound effect tho it sounded like an anvil or someone using a cure thats wut it sounded like and then just rip. gg…

#129719 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

I better get refund for… this is bs…

#129722 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

If you are getting/got damaged by a player, you should get CombatTaged. And you should see who CombatTagged you. Or you did not get combat tagged?

#129723 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I monitor status of the server and report issues. I am aware of lag and problems in each server.

I don’t need to be in game to know your status. But again, lag is confirmed that occurred in the server and that be one of the factors which caused lag.

#129725 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’ll search through my logs @yaseen20

#129733 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

i didnt get a combat tag

#129735 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I’m pretty sure it’s not lag if this happened to 2 persons

#129749 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well I got my refund, so as long as the glitch is fixed and it doesn’t happen to anyone else, this topic is pretty much dealt with.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Oh, good idea, eh? I think not.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!