Paintball to EC

Home Forums Survival General discussion Paintball to EC

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  dantheracer 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dantheracer
    Participant

i’ve seen paintball on other servers. Its really fun (Its kinda like the minecraft version of Call of Duty) so i would like it to be added to EC if you are reading this borncorp.

#25515 Score: 0

Macomatic
    Participant

Yah, I think that would be cool!

#25517 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

I dont think that will be a good idea

because some people just camp around

and you know other people just rage too much

#25522 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

what just because people camp around? people also do that in hg and i don’t see you complaining about that. And if they camp around they don’t get points and a match has limited time

#25523 Score: 0

Claustofobia
    Participant

They camp in SS, not HG.

#25596 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

hope borncorp sees this and adds paintball to ec like he did with supersmash

#25602 Score: 0

Xancer

If he adds Paintball will it have the guns included or is it going to be snowballs?

#25609 Score: 0

danielxing
    Participant

Paintball could be a nice addition to the arenas server.
    As for what it could be like, it could be like anything from MCWar, or simple snowball fights.

#25751 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

born can you just add paintball like you added supersmash? Please!

#25754 Score: 0

xxyyxx
    Participant

snowballs of course, it takes a lot of plugins and time to add guns, anyway, i think it’s an awesome idea!!

#25762 Score: 0

Omega

The EternalCracked Arenas server is getting revamped, starting with the lobby, better maps, etc. We will most likely include more plugins, and for a preview, I can ask you to expect plugins such as TF2, CTF, and Paintball. Be patient with the crew, we’re doing all that we can to make the arenas server as fun as possible.
    Arenas Server Staff-

#25803 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

I have talked to born bout dis and he said it MAY!!! be added.But on my opinion,i dont like the idea cuz of lag issuse.Right now the server is kinda laggy and i hope the LAG will not worsen soo…..vote DOWN!!!
    and… HERLO!!!!

#25916 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

we can open paintball on a different server (like hg and supersmash) do avoid lag

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!