Quitting EC

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Quitting EC

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tito361
    Participant

Well as u can see I leaving EC and I will vist sometimes. Welp end of boring u guys bye. Leaving EC, -Mr_Tito361 Good Bye Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#89440 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

kden.

#89454 Score: 0

Sydhead
    Participant

lol. bye tito. merry christmas!

#89508 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Tito, No dont :(( Please your one of the greatest friends ive met in EC .. You can still play CR. MG ?? Please think again I dont want you to leave :( … If you do I will miss you.

#89509 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Tito don’t I may have hated you sometimes but we will miss you if you leave don’t go please

#89654 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Bye and come back as soon as you can! We will miss ya bud.

#89660 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

TITO, i dont actually know you since you don’t play on the Survival Server often but these guys don’t want you to leave…u really should give em’ a chance cuz’ they’ll miss yah if u leave..u should remember the times that you had fun here. remember the friends u have met..please don’t leave..Tito361

#89666 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I have nearly no memory of you, and the only memory of you that pops into my head is when you were speaking a non-English language, and disobeying Kingreaper when he told you to speak English only in main chat, even though you later seemed perfectly capable of speaking English.
    Well, if you’re so content on leaving, then I won’t tell you to stay, but I honestly don’t know you well enough to miss you, but goodbye anyway, and hope you enjoy life away from EC.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!