Suggestions for ore party

Home Forums Prison Off Topic Suggestions for ore party

This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  DragonEngineer 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Since ore party is a time where people go to /warp oreparty to mine right?
    But some of the timings for it is (no offense) terrible.

Suggestion1: Have two ore parties in one day and in different times so that it is fair for people that don’t make the first one.

Suggestion2: Have an extra ore party on weekends because people are mostly free on weekends 😛

Suggestion3: Lastly the third ore party WILL NOT over lap the main ore parties and if it does the third oreparty will be canceled

-Ender243

#88176 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

Nice suggestion

#88177 Score: 0

It’s not nice, it’s outstandingly smart. I believe the first suggestion is the best, since it’s the simplest.

#88178 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

I agree! They did oreparty during the time I had exams, these things would fix that surely 😮
    Please add this, it’s fantastic 😀

Also I missed ze oreparty D:

-xZero_Strike

#88179 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Well I did tell it to dark first personally. But I thought about letting people know my suggestions to see if mods should include it in the future ore parties. :)

#88180 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

I did wrote the first suggestion on one of tavon’s topic
    Hope it’s taken into consideration

#88181 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Me Liek Dis Idia Coz Me Liek Fud, Me Haz Crappy Inturnet atm, I Dun Know WHai But Eet is Crappy
    Writing Like That ^^^ Takes alot of time

#88182 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I Agri Ale It Tayk Taim 2 Tipe Lyk Des

Lovely ideas, I don’t care much when I miss the ore parties, as I don’t have any real desire to get to Freedom rank, but I still like the ideas.

#88195 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Suggestion1: Have two ore parties in one day and in different times so that it is fair for people that don’t make the first one.
    We did that. Two ore parties in one day with 12 hour seperation.
    As for having it on the weekend, thats a good suggestion. We will try to have ore parties on days that are more accomidating for players.

#88196 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Well I have sadly not received the news as I was unable to get on but I hope that suggestion2 will be taken :3

#88199 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m with some of you guys but mods try there best to host a ore party, and yes what @ trollson said is true we do do two ore partys in one day not in two days…

Suggestion2: Have an extra ore party on weekends because people are mostly free on weekends 😛

Well…. this how ever will be to Op for me even…. and I know by a fact that the mods wont agree with this but if I must say if we weer to do this it will be 1min.

But I kinda of do think that we need more ppl who have better time zones no offense to any mods but tbh I don’t like it… The ore party Darkknightz17 made was ok… but it feeled like I was alone… only a few ppl made it to the ore party on darks time… but when trolly host it it seemed more ppl came at the time so what I think is A: Have better times for players to join the ore party. Or B: Put Ore partys on the weekends.

#88204 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

I mean I can also see this going out a little too far, with players making it to all THREE ore parties, which is alot of money on their behalf. But then again its the players fault if they dont make it to an ore party, but I do however agree with the weekend idea, considering I’m buried in books and reports until 4pm, which is when I can finally play. On weekends it’s much more accessible and available, and even more flexible for many other players, especially because EC has a somewhat young community, and very little out of school already, myself included.

#88208 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Why not set it on the 3rd Satuday/Sunday of every month? Meaning Sunday for Asia and Saturday for the opposite end.

#88210 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

The problem with the second option is it could ruin the server economy very quickly. So why not make it so that the ore parties there are shorter/not as much. Leave the better ore parties for another date. [say 15th of every month]

#88558 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

Bump

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!