That's enough

Home Forums Global Off topic That's enough

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Xavier3479 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

I’ve been on the forums lately and i find many players blaming jeb for adding extra things in Minecraft. Some immature players even came out with a #Blamejeb Thing. I’ve enough of that. Remember when horses came out in minecraft. A few players did not like that as it was not really needed. But LOOK what happened in the end. The minecraft community really loved it. All the things that you don’t like are not really added by jeb. IT could be added by the Minecraft Team. So please get your facts right before Blaming jeb. Ps: #ItsMyBro is really irritating tew.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 7 months ago by  Woggy_Moggs. Reason: Error
    #59930 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Agreed Woggy. It started out funny but now its just out of controll 😐

#59931 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Did you guys know that Jeb made all the new biomes and the big stuff that everybody loves, and people like Grum and Dinnerbone did the smaller things, which people are blaming jeb for. I don’t think its funny that Jeb gets all the hate for what someone else did.

#59932 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

That’s true! So guys/girls. STOP this childish behaviour.

#59934 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Woggy, correct me if I’m wrong, but everybody can say whatever he wants, it’s not like a dictature. However, yeah, thinking twice before hating and blaming anyone can be useful.

#59937 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

Wait until he released Toilets.

#59938 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

..You don’t get it. I’m just saying that you should not blame jeb for Everything. Its not Jeb that adds all this updates. Its the Mojang Team. Besides think about it. Does Jeb adds Updates without The Mojang’s team consent?

#59942 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

LOL,okay. Just 1 thing: Can i blame Dilma instead? 😛

#59943 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I still blame jeb for messing up the texture of beds in 1.7.2.

#59949 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

Well, adding things to a big and popular game is not easy, and once a thing is broken or a bug is there, its not really easy to fix, how about you are in their shoes and see how it works? I dont think those immature people understand how those Mojang peeps go through every single day with rude and negative comments.

#59951 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Seriously though.. stop blaming them for random things. It isnt funny anymore.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!