To Deasertman & Mongus & any other people offended

Home Forums Survival General discussion To Deasertman & Mongus & any other people offended

This topic contains 37 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Mongus
    Blocked

Says the most useless mod ever. At least bongo helps me and discuss the matter with me. What did you do ? You mailed me saying now do you know how being scammed feel like. I didnt scam anybody in fact you can ask mrthewalkria the guy who reported me. The lucca one is because I was being sarcastic. Thats all I have to say but I have sold you something before. Did I scam you no. Dont assume things your not even sure of. We you mean you ? im telling you what you did now. I can talk to hablaman and bongo but I don’t think its worthy to talk to it to you

#42190 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

@dantheracer
    I’m not sure what maxminoS said wrong.

@Mongus
    Sorry for hijacking the topic buuut:
    http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/forums/topic/to-mongus/

#42194 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Mongus,
    Try viewing things in different perspective.
    He may not be helpful to YOU
    But someone else is fully indept to him.
    Don’t be self-centered.

#45539 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

OMFG I died Richard! It gets even funnier cause Mongus sounds kinda like Meg!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by  PirateBooty.
    #45542 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Lol old topic.

#45543 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

teenage girls, always insulting and showing off -.-
    wished that your drunk sibling was using your account, atleast he had a good sense of humor.

#45546 Score: 0

popo123
    Participant

lol it starts with drunk sister then comes hash tag then come two fighting people a mod and a wannabe mod. Then it becomes teenage girls. What next o.o

#45550 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

An ex-mod randomly butting in saying some stupid random crap. And at that note – Lets all ride green sockrocket monkeys flying through space with a purple orange while pooping out rainbows!! I feel like I accomplished something today.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!