We Need You

Home Forums Creative Feedback We Need You

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Meowcha 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This isn’t a topic reporting hackers. This isn’t a topic about “Russian Cricket.” Nope, something cooler.

We need more Creative Center moderators! It’s no secret mods were resigning faster than Hablaman swatting potatoes, and we’re running short of them! (mods, not potatoes). This is basically a small guide to people willing to become Creative mods. It’s easy as 1-2-3, and it doesn’t take lots of time… well, 1-2 months maximum (depends on the person’s personality). Here’s how be be one!

1. Have a really helpful, nice personality!
    We don’t want a workaholic grandpa that hates working with people, nor do we want a really charming, fun person that doesn’t get any work done.

2. Reporting inappropriate plots, glitches, swearing, and more
    As a moderator, your job is to exterminate these. Do not be that person that reports a person swearing, and expects to be awarded the Noble Prize. Report lots and lots of them.

3. Being active!
    We don’t like it when a mod is active for a week or two, and later on gets inactive for a couple of months. As a moderator, your job is to be useful to society (wow), and you won’t be useful going on a hiking trip.

4. ENGLISH!
    I do not mean to be racist, but an EC mod HAS to know English. Spanish is okay, German is okay, Russian is okay, French is okay, Arabic is okay, but English is the most important. This will help describe any problems or issues occurring, and would also help with conversing with players. It is also preferable, yet not mandatory, for a mod to speak Spanish.

5. Time on Server
    Players should be registered and active for two months before becoming a mod. No exceptions.

6. Knowledge of Commands
    You must know all of the Plotme commands, as well as the Essentials commands. As a moderator, you must help any baka that forgets to read the tutorial book. You will be tested on these commands, so take care.

7. Patience
    You must have patience if you are going to stay with us. Do not expect to rise to the highest ranks. If you think you’re going to rage quit, just save yourself the embarrassment and don’t ask.

So yeah, start now! Do all what I have just said, and you will be a mod in no time! For more information, go to /warp trial.

Oh, and excuse any grammatical/spelling mistakes, I’m not that good in English :/

#68147 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Lol nice xD and isn’t.1 to 2 months already that long????

-to dicedead/derpydoctor. Yea Iwas the one who put that thingy on the.100×100 spawn 😉

#68151 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

” EC mod HAS to know English. Spanish is okay, German is okay, Russian is okay, French is okay, Arabic is okay, but English is the most important.” UN much?

Anyway, Why chu sayin mods are leaving :O?!

#68159 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

Sounds like a job for me!

not me 😀

#68164 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

I would love to join Russian Cricket with you :3

But in all seriousness, the creative server is one of the least active servers now :c, it could’ve been the possibility of the Prison + Faction server.

I just want to tell new members that if you guys have ever wanted to be part of the mod team on EC, this may be a chance. From my experience, as long as you follow Richard’s steps, you had a chance to be a trial without need of a mod application.

Regards to all,
    Zevguns

#68178 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

@Rogue_Art every mod is leaving for a personal reason . Mods that left are alot right now and great in the same time : Zevguns , FieryAnubis , SquirtleTriesMc , Firepower90 , deasertman and CheesyMogs (from a long time ago )and more great people … ( And S_Killer99 ain’t active because his internet was stolen )
    I find this topic a big oportunity to revive the ec creative staff , to revive the hole creative server because our staff are getting less and less . I hope you understand me so yea good luck for the people that want to join us 😉

#68189 Score: 0

RazorThunder
    Participant

I had 1 year experience in EternalCraft, and I know all the Creative commands. I just don’t want to be a mod because of IRL stuff and other factors. If I have time……

#68240 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Wait so only one admin and 3 mods are active????

#68335 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

I want to be a mod but yo
    I’m too lazy D:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!