Why am i banned from the server?

Home Forums Survival Ban Appeal Why am i banned from the server?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dantheracer 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Staples
    Participant

I haven’t done anything wrong in the server. Why am I ip-banned?

#23694 Score: 0

Bongo
    Participant

First of all try to give more info, Like when you got banned etc. Also i think the IP you are playing on got banned. There is someone else in your household playing mc to ? As when a player gets ip banned, the who household will be banned.

#23695 Score: 0

Meowcha
    Participant

or the server bug

#23721 Score: 0

Staples
    Participant

More information? what else is there to say? I tried to login and enter into survival. And it said:

banned you from this server. Reason:

Help anyone?

#23738 Score: 0

ShadowBeatz
    Participant

Hey sorry to expose you izzy…. guys the reason he is ip banned because this is IzzyOVO1388and he xrayed and got banned for it and his appeals got denied so yeah..

sorry to expose you

p.s. Staples is izzys alt account

#23848 Score: 0

Staples
    Participant

You’re a dick ShadowBeatz … wow … you are truly a dick … fuck you

#24286 Score: 0

ShadowBeatz
    Participant

Sorry dude………

#25620 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

ShadowBeatz you did the right thing, good job, i praise you for that. Staples or should i say Izzy don’t be a dick and fuck Shadow.It is your own fault you xrayed and got banned. This server doesn’t welcome people like you.

#25628 Score: 0

harrybob141
    Participant

yeah. staples/izzy go fuck urself in ur xraying hole. next time join a server and play LEGIT

#25629 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Guys ease up, even though he is an idiot for doing this, swearing at him is just plain bullying him back. Even though he deserves it most of us are better than that.

No I’m not hugging onto Izzy, trust me I DESPISE hackers and cheaters since its unfair to those who actually waste heaps of time and effort to gain items and materials. But at the same time, were no better than him if we start swearing at him. Also note, I remember I think it was Izzy’s brother stating he was 9…

#25631 Score: 0

harrybob141
    Participant

yah.

#25656 Score: 0

dantheracer
    Participant

this isn’t the only post Izzy (Staples) made about getting unbanned with his alt account Staples.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!