Please Help!

Home Forums Global Off topic Please Help!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  PixelDoesMC 10 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Djgamer741
    Participant

Ok so I had my server and I was just typing in a command block and an error popped up (some other stuff): The received string length is longer than maximum allowed (20 > 16)

-Djgamer741 Please help :(

#64181 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I’m almost a newb at coding and servers stuff, but try stopping then restarting your server. Oh, you did, right? 😛 Try looking at the server’s properties sheet. If the commands blocks aren’t activated and allowed, then activate them. :)

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  Dicedead.
    #64183 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

It isn’t my disabled command block :0 i can’t even connect to my server :0

#64184 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

Sorry Guys for spamming the forums but I just found the error ._. Sorry it was one of a silly command block ._. Typed the wrong command and my sister accidentally activated the testfor so… sorry I apologize greatly Tnx btw Dice though he didn’t have alot of knowledge (stated by him) He tried to help 😀

-Djgamer741 Tnx 😀 and sorry once again

#64193 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

If you have no idea what a string is, it is the word you can insert freely. Like for example, /say (string).

#64198 Score: 0

PixelDoesMC
    Participant

Strings are pretty much just a char array. Just the max value being 16 chars? In MySQL the max is 255. :/

#64211 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

Ok now I got another problem :/ does anyone know how to make attributes work on a bukkit server? Or maybe the custom item display name and lore too…

#64212 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Are you sure its 1.8.1? I mean, 1.8.1 is cool and stuff with the attribute thing for looting, and those command blocks with item display cases and everything. If its in 1.7.x, try making a legit sword, like craft one. See if it has attributes.

#64234 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

Rogues i have tried it on single player it works well, but in the bukkit it doesn’t though there alot of new thing that i love in 1.8 like that testfor inventory, the attributes, custom display name and custom lore are available in 1.6-1.7

#64669 Score: 0

PixelDoesMC
    Participant

@Djgamer741 Imma work on a plugin for that but here’s some info for it:
    /givemod <player> <item> [displayname <displayname>] [lore <line1,line2,line3,etc.>] where [] is optional and <> is required, just remember to remove ‘[‘, ‘]’, ‘<‘, and ‘>’
    and btw for colored text, you can either do &<color code> or §<color code>

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by  PixelDoesMC. Reason: Forgot to add color info :P
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!